Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dump open Friday?

Options
  • 29-12-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the Dump is open tomorrow and even if ye have a phone number it would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Plug wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Dump is open tomorrow and even if ye have a phone number it would be great. Thanks.
    Christmas 2011 Opening Hours; Closing at 2pm on the 23rd of December. Closed 24th, 25th, 26th &27th of December.

Open 28th, 29th and 30th of December. Closed 31st of December and 1st & 2nd of January. Reopening on the 3rd of Jan. 2012
    I think the number 056 7794470.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Good man, once there open at all that will do me. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Presents not that bad were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Pj! wrote: »
    Presents not that bad were they?
    No just got a new wheel chair so no need for the old one. Just down the worlds end here on my new Iphone.*

*joke

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Plug wrote: »
    No just got a new wheel chair so no need for the old one. Just down the worlds end here on my new Iphone.*

*joke

How do you know someones got an iphone?

They'll tell you

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
Advertisement