Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen HONDA SP-1

Options
  • 29-12-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi
    My friends bike was stolen on Tuesday 27th December from outside his home in Dublin.
    The reg number is 00-D-111455 and the bike now has red rim tape on the rim of the wheels.
    If anyone has any details on where it may be or if anyone has been offered this bike for sale please contact me asap, thanks guys!
    Contact John on <snip>
    71832_452550272883_588837883_5242350_5640801_n.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I just stuck it up on another forum for ya, no harm getting the word out there. Hope your buddy gets his bike back, the SP's are gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Bloody dirty bastards. They will get some shock when they pull the throttle back on that. Hope it lands in grass and they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 eh2667

I just stuck it up on another forum for ya, no harm getting the word out there. Hope your buddy gets his bike back, the SP's are gorgeous.

thanks a million for that! really appreciate that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

eh2667 wrote: »
    thanks a million for that! really appreciate that!!

No worries man.

seanybiker wrote: »
    Bloody dirty bastards. They will get some shock when they pull the throttle back on that. Hope it lands in grass and they don't.

Yep, scumbags, if they end up killing themselves on it, then it's their own fault, karma is a bitch!

• Advertisement

Just edited post, added contact number, thanks again everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Just edited post, added contact number, thanks again everyone!
    Dirty ****ers! Check any local multi storey or underground car parks to see if it's been stored. I'll keep my eyes out while on my travels

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Dirty ****ers! Check any local multi storey or underground car parks to see if it's been stored. I'll keep my eyes out while on my travels

Great, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Anything to make it stand out?

Will look out in tallaght.

Good luck

yeah it is, you can see the reg in this pic
    69182_452550322883_588837883_5242353_7175041_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Anything to make it stand out?
    Have you ever heard a sp1. I'll hear it from Waterford. Can't hide one of them BadBoys

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Best not to post your number on a public internet forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Have you ever heard a sp1. I'll hear it from Waterford. Can't hide one of them BadBoys

Too true!

Hope they die screaming whoever robbed it on you, rotters!

Way down here in the South East but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

THats what I was thinking Seany. There is one or two knocking around Dublin, its the only bike I can recognize purely by the sound. Its unremarkable. There's not a hope in hell hiding a bike like this.

More than likely its off to the contient or the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭amacca

KTRIC wrote: »
    THats what I was thinking Seany. There is one or two knocking around Dublin, its the only bike I can recognize purely by the sound. Its unremarkable. There's not a hope in hell hiding a bike like this.

More than likely its off to the contient or the UK.

one has just come up on donedeal...highly, highly unlikely its the same one

has different cans but maybe worth a look for the op....numberboards / decals etc are easy enough to slap on...vin says it all tho I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Nah, don't think that's it. Good spot though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Same blue Passat driving by in the lane as on DoneDeal add ?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

Hi
    My friends bike was stolen on Tuesday 27th December from outside his home in Dublin.
    The reg number is 00-D-111455 and the bike now has red rim tape on the rim of the wheels.
    If anyone has any details on where it may be or if anyone has been offered this bike for sale please contact me asap, thanks guys!
    Contact John on <snip>
    71832_452550272883_588837883_5242350_5640801_n.jpg

Where in Dublin was it stolen? I saw a bike being driven like the clappers on that night at about 4 am. Couldnt get clise enough to see the bike but there was a good bang off it Will post direction etc if you reply.

it was the Rathmines are of Dublin, thanks to everyone for their help so far!!

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

it was the Rathmines are of Dublin, thanks to everyone for their help so far!!

Prob different bike so. Bike I saw went onto N3 from clonee heading towards city, fairly floored it and then hopped off n3 at the NAC exit. Think that's the last one before m50. Was two up on the bike and as far as I could see the pillion just had jeans and a normal jacket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 johnny_b_c

Thanks to everyone who has looked at this post and is on the lookout for my bike. Really appriciate anything anyone is doing. I just signed up with boards.ie just now so will keep an eye on the page. Again thanks to everyone. peace out.

johnny_b_c wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who has looked at this post and is on the lookout for my bike. Really appriciate anything anyone is doing. I just signed up with boards.ie just now so will keep an eye on the page. Again thanks to everyone. peace out.
    hope you get it back bud. Tis well annoying having a bike robbed. Mine was only a bandit though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭braintoxic

Im way down here in the south but i get offered a lot a bikes to break or ship .yours would be rare but desirable so il keep a good eye out and pass the info to others in d trade . Hope u get it back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

johnny_b_c wrote: »

F'in annoying to read stuff like this. Hope you get it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,984 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I'd arrange a viewing with a mate and check the VIN

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/2849214

• Registered Users Posts: 3 johnny_b_c

I'd arrange a viewing with a mate and check the VIN

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/2849214

Thanks for checking, but I can see the exhausts are dirrerent and mirrors too and mine had a seat on the back. Mine does however have the red rim tape on the wheels which was not on it when I took the pics I put up. Thanks again to everyone for keeping a watch.

Advertisement