Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whitsundays/fraser

Options
  • 29-12-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Ok so myself and the girlfriend are thinking of doing fraser island and whitsundays for 10 days in March as these seem to be the two of the top highlights of the east coast, would ideally love to travel all the east coast but time is money and all that! So i guess for anyone who has been to either of these places, is 10 days too much to spend around fraser and whitsundays?
    We will prob fly instead of bus/train as we want to get in as much time as possible in these places. Are there any other places close by that people would cosider must sees?:)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

You could put in a week easy in Whitsundays/Airlie Beach there is loads to do and see, Fraser you wouldn't want to spend any more than 2-3 days I like sand but it gets a bit of a pain after 3 days but Hervey bay is worth a day or so.

Also factor in the travel involved between the 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Look into doing a overnight camp on Whitehaven beach rated as one of the top beaches in Australia. Really nice beach.

Advertisement