Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tablet pc

Options
  • 30-12-2011 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

folks i require something similar to the advent vega tablet pc, it does not need to be as powerful, also it needs to be cheaper, i need it by wed next. used or refurbished if necessary, funds are scarce, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pmulv

Peats have some decent tablets. The delivery is quick.
    I bought the multipad and its pretty good, though I'm no expert.
    Also HMV have some deals on Archos products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Would help if you gave Advent price and specified OS preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

Would help if you gave Advent price and specified OS preference.

pissy world have the advent for 269 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

As per Declan on the Currys forum, they have 3 Dell Streak display units in Jervis St, Carrickmines and the Currys store in the shopping centre in Blanchardstown for €119.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

folks i got an archos g10 re a poster in my local shop, 100 euro, happy days, holliday leisure time now sorted, all the dvds that i did not watch i can now view, thanks to everyone who took the time to help, happy new year boardies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement