Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Question!

Options
  • 30-12-2011 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

:mad:How do you thank someone for a post - obviously missing the obvious!

Thanks Folks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Hit the Tumbs up

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it should be just under here>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

As shown in the picture if you can see it. LOL. Can someone move this to the feedback forum? Thanks.

Thumbs%20up.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17 LGD42

I suspected it would be as simple as that, however; there ain't no "Thumbs up" showing on my screen....???? Lol

Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

You need to have made a minimum number of posts (I think its 10) before the "thumbs up" appears for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

You need to have a minimum of 50 posts to see the thumbs up feature.

• Advertisement

You need to have made a minimum number of posts (I think its 10) before the "thumbs up" appears for you!

That explains it, thanks Adrian!:)
    Now that I've broken the ice and actually posted, I shouldn't be too long rectifying that issue.

Love the threads; keep posting guys!
    Liam.

That's understandable and perfectly acceptable. My enthusiasm for some of the pictures was leading me to respond positively with some sort of appreciation.

Having been lurking on the site and enjoying it tremendously, it's time I started posting!

Thanks for your help!
    Liam.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

LGD42 wrote: »
    I suspected it would be as simple as that, however; there ain't no "Thumbs up" showing on my screen....???? Lol

Liam

Also, in this forum (The Help Desk) thanks have been disabled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

KittyKat wrote: »
    You need to have a minimum of 50 posts to see the thumbs up feature.

I know you were trying to help, but your information is incorrect. Currently the number of posts needed to start thanking is 10 posts. This information is available over on the How to: the FAQ for everything after the basics (Youtube videos, subscribing etc) thread over in Newbies & FAQ

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I know you were trying to help, but your information is incorrect. Currently the number of posts needed to start thanking is 10 posts. This information is available over on the Top 10 Questions and Answers (For new Boards.ie users) thread over in Newbies & FAQ

You've the wrong link there, it's in this FAQ:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056265452

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement