Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever gotten revenge on your bullies?

• 30-12-2011 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

I have. There was this girl in secondary school, who everyday, taunted me, made fun of me, humiliated me in class and during breaks. Threw stuff at me, beat me up a few times with a gang of girls waiting near by (which made me afraid to fight back cos they would all jump in)
    She made my life a misery. I was abused at home, and abused at school
    Even to this day I remember everything.
    The teachers never did anything to stop it.
    So I slept with her boyfriend, a few times!
    She found out and hit me a few punches.
    But now years later I can have a nice smirk on my face everytime I see her, she hates me! They are married now & he waves & smiles everytime I see them.
    F*ck you B*tch serves you right!

So anymore bully revenge stories?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Think her boyfriend was the real winner there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Yup!
    She's now unemployed, hasn't gone to college, still lives at home, never had a relationship/kissed anyone, has no friends...

Karma's a bitch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Sounds a little unhealthy OP, but if it works for you :)

My revenge is having moved away from the tiny backwards minded village that I'm from, while they're all still stuck there, probably living with their parents. I don't think about them enough to want any more revenge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

That's healthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Nope, all my bullies went on to be rich and successful :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Senna wrote: »
    That's healthy.

unhealthy in a few different ways.
    Holding grudges like that past secondary school is pointless and stupid. I honestly dont care what people said or did to me during my school years now that I have left. You're only tormenting yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Yup, grew up moved off got a successful job, made something of my life.

They now stuck in dead end jobs, unemployed etc

Felt pretty smug seeing them over Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

MoonDancer wrote: »
    I have. There was this girl in secondary school, who everyday, taunted me, made fun of me, humiliated me in class and during breaks. Threw stuff at me, beat me up a few times with a gang of girls waiting near by (which made me afraid to fight back cos they would all jump in)
    But now years later I can have a nice smirk on my face everytime I see her, she hates me! They are married now & he waves & smiles everytime I see them.

Are you male or female?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

LOL :D:D:D

Was the boyfriend worth it, you should sleep with all her school friends boyfriends as well. That would show them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Sorry to hear you were bullied :(. I was never bullied more intimidated by the older cool folks. Where I live there used to be a lot of girl fights, luckily I come from a big family so I was more or less untouchable.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

maglite wrote: »
    Yup, grew up moved off got a successful job, made something of my life.

They now stuck in dead end jobs, etc

Felt pretty smug seeing them over Christmas
    They are probably as happy as you are in their lives. A big job and leaving your hometown doesnt make you any better or happier than those that stayed and have low skill jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

Female!
    But I was seriously hurt over the whole bullying thing. I learned martial arts, so I could stick up for myself after all that. It just made me feel better, to have some sort of revenge for all the sh*t she put me through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yeah, I rejected their friend requests on Facebook.

POW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

They are married now & he waves & smiles everytime I see them
    Smile back I hope? When does she go to work? :D

Overheal wrote: »
    Smile back I hope? When does she go to work? :D

Oh yeah I always have a big smile for him and we say a nice hello to each other. haha
    It's funny, she works, he doesn't & I often see him there at the school when we collect the kids from school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

No bullying ever went on at my school taught it was more of a US/UK thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Whoring yourself out then getting beat up doesn't constitute revenge in my book..

Oh yeah I always have a big smile for him and we say a nice hello to each other. haha
    It's funny, she works, he doesn't & I often see him there at the school when we collect the kids from school.
    Why not pop over for coffee with him some day she is at work.

I always thought country schools were less bad for it. In the cities where you dont see most of the people outside of school it can be very regular and intense as a way of jostling for social status or something

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Whoring yourself out then getting beat up doesn't constitute revenge in my book..

Ah yeah, but she knows it happened & still hates me over it. So makes me feel better :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

OP what a coincidence, I am going out with one of your bullies. I swear:pac:

I always thought country schools were less bad for it. In the cities where you dont see most of the people outside of school it can be very regular and intense as a way of jostling for social status or something

I did not go to a country secondary school.The secondary school i went to at the time was largest in the country(im nearly 100%)1400 pupils

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Did you give the boyfriend syphilis or something? Now that would be real revenge.

Ah yeah, but she knows it happened & still hates me over it. So makes me feel better :D

The boyfriend hardly said a word about it so I presume you told people about it?

Revenge you say? Sounds like you might have destroyed your own reputation, had sex with someone who likes the person who tormented you, left yourself wide open for an STD and then got a few slaps for it all. Hope you enjoyed the ride :pac:

44leto wrote: »
    OP what a coincidence, I am going out with one of your bullies. I swear:pac:

Soooo.... wanna hook up? :D

Did you give the boyfriend syphilis or something? Now that would be real revenge.

Yeah, or get him pregnant with my baby, she would hate that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

I'm sure it did go on, especially if your school was very large, it's just that you were neither a victim nor were witness to it. Unless you had all 1,400 pupils under constant surveillance ...

Bullying most certainly isn't restricted to certain states. It's part and parcel of the human condition.

It might be less prevalent in country schools alright, but it certainly happens there too. I should know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

No one knows where the bodies are buried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Why bother trying to contract syphilis to pass it on when you can get out your credid card and buy some revenge crabs online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So you fancy him for a DILF then yeah?

Plautus wrote: »
    I'm sure it did go on, especially if your school was very large, it's just that you were neither a victim nor were witness to it. Unless you had all 1,400 pupils under constant surveillance ...

Bullying most certainly isn't restricted to certain states. It's part and parcel of the human condition.

It might be less prevalent in country schools alright, but it certainly happens there too. I should know!

Fair enough i know i cant say it never happened it just was'nt widespread not that i noticed anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

So I had just moved back from Africa where I had been home-schooled my entire life. I was really unprepared for it. I befriended a goth girl and a large gay guy. They warned me about a clique of really mean girls called the plastics lead by Regina George.

Somehow these mean girls took a liking to me but I knew they were no good. So to get revenge for them being so mean to my friends, we plotted against them............

Anyway to cut a long story shorter, that bish got hit by a bus!! :cool: :cool:

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Had some chap a couple of years older than me keep picking on me for a couple of years, always ended up in fights and I gave as good as I got as I'm a big enough lad and always have been. Anyhoo, this guy would not leave it, he seemed dead set on impressing his mates until he swing for me one time. He missed completely. I grabbed him by the back of the collar and the bottom of his shirt and proceeded to smash him head first into a wooden telephone pole.

Needless to say, he didn't come near me again after that. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Did you have sex with him before the sleeping?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Did you have sex with him before the sleeping?

Sleeping with someone is worse than having sex with them.

cassi wrote: »
    So I had just moved back from Africa where I had been home-schooled my entire life. I was really unprepared for it. I befriended a goth girl and a large gay guy. They warned me about a clique of really mean girls called the plastics lead by Regina George.

Somehow these mean girls took a liking to me but I knew they were no good. So to get revenge for them being so mean to my friends, we plotted against them............

Anyway to cut a long story shorter, that bish got hit by a bus!! :cool: :cool:

At what cost though? you got addicted to the booze and coke and even spent time cleaning carpets in prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Bullies for 'fwenz' who'da thought. Scythe em down

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Yeah invited my bully to my birthday party and myself and a mate beat the piss out of him. He ran home crying and we laughed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Nope never got revenge...didnt need to and never wanted to. She came up to me, off her face years ago in the local pub and went " ssshhoooorrrry for yearss ago".This was probably 8 or 9 years after finishing school.

The fact she knew,even in the state she was in,what a b!tch she was to me in school was enough for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

I was bullied in secondary school, for a year, in third year buy a few lads, anyway, was playing a football match one sunday morning, I was playing, he was on the bench, on the other team, he comes on, and think it was his first touch, i hacked the legs off him, he was ok, but he was crying,:D, and i got sent off for it and lets just say my manager wasnt happy, but, it was worth it, we were i think 3-1 up, seen him in school next day, we were walking towards each other, and just stared at him!! did he look.. no, did he say anything no:D haha, and where is he now.. on the dole... didnt go to college, neither did I, but I have been chefin' since I was 16, and fully trained now:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Shoved one of their heads through a partition wall. Does that count, or do I need to have sex with his mother/sister/wife/all three in one?

The wall coulda been be solid. but when you physically put someone through a wall regardless.. Then it's job done

Know what I hate; tall folk with ego's to boot man.. Looking down on peeps. makin em feel small.. not at all. But breakin out the slash'ook n get all pikey up in their faces is not the way, gents. we mustfeel taller. radiate both a humility and an arrogance. balance both... somehow. o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

On a day when I was out of school, some of my mates basically said in front of the whole class what a dick he was (he seemed to assume everyone liked him). Anyway for the rest of my time at school he never bothered me again. I wish i had the balls to stand up to him but i was a nervous wreck at 13

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Yikes!!

Thanks for scaring, I mean, sharing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I wouldn't lower myself to their level by getting petty revenge. The people who bullied me know how miserable a life they gave me, and they have to live with that, while I know I was always the bigger person in the situation. That's enough for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

if i get a friend of mine to anoy you will you sleep with me to piss them off :)

Sounds like a scangers revenge yer supposed to think so little of her you wouldn't touch anythng to do with a barge pole nevermind gettin kiss'd n fück'd by her fellah sounds like an extension of herself got ya.. So Ultimately no-one wins but some guy's dick. go girlz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

there was a douche in my school who tried to bully me (2 years above me, big tough man lol) I was the same size as him, though I was a quiet guy.. anyway one day he threw mud at me from his boots in the changing rooms, so I walked over and threw it back in his face to the amusement of everyone else.. didnt even look at me from that day on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

You should mess with her some more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement