Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever gotten revenge on your bullies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭TheLynx

I was going to take revenge on the bully..........but then I took an arrow to the knee

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

There used to be one lad, who was the second to bottom rung on the bully food chain at primary school (me being the bottom) who made my life a living hell. He was, and still is, about 4 stone heavier and 6 inches taller than me.

When I was about 14, I had just bought a new soccer jersey and had it in a bag as I was talking to a friend outside the local chipper. As he passed, he caught the bag and threw it onto the road.

New hormones activate go!!!

Called him, ran up and kicked him straight in the leg. I could kick a ball as hard as anyone so I buckled him. As he got up, I pinned him by the throat against the wall and said nothing to him for about 15 seconds, just looked him in the eye.

To say I was one of the quietest kids growing up was an understatement. People were actually stunned by what I did but no one tried me again.

I'd really appreciate if someone could post that "ohh we have a badass" meme please. Tks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

MoonDancer wrote: »
    I have. There was this girl in secondary school, who everyday, taunted me, made fun of me, humiliated me in class and during breaks. Threw stuff at me, beat me up a few times with a gang of girls waiting near by (which made me afraid to fight back cos they would all jump in)
    She made my life a misery. I was abused at home, and abused at school
    Even to this day I remember everything.
    The teachers never did anything to stop it.
    So I slept with her boyfriend, a few times!
    She found out and hit me a few punches.
    But now years later I can have a nice smirk on my face everytime I see her, she hates me! They are married now & he waves & smiles everytime I see them.
    F*ck you B*tch serves you right!

So anymore bully revenge stories?

Often at the very moment we think we win, we really lose.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I have. There was this girl in secondary school, who everyday, taunted me, made fun of me, humiliated me in class and during breaks. Threw stuff at me, beat me up a few times with a gang of girls waiting near by (which made me afraid to fight back cos they would all jump in)
    But now years later I can have a nice smirk on my face everytime I see her, she hates me! They are married now & he waves & smiles everytime I see them.

Have you been on Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle by any chance? That is one of the trashiest things I've ever read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Guy who bullied me in school ended up a heroin junkie.
    Id like to think Thats is karma sorting the universe out but I still plan on slitting his throat and leaving him in an ditch sometime.

Apparently such thoughts arent healthy, but hey, The practice hookers went well.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Does reporting them to the principle count? Damn fee waying school did nothing about it. Taunts and agression got worse. Think he hit a girl two weeks later and got expelled. His friends blamed me though. I should have left the school though, and started afresh somewhere else.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Nope, when ever faced with someone attempting to bully me I learned to generally deal with it there and then. No point hanging onto shíte like that for a pro-longed period of time waiting for a chance to get some petty payback.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

A group of guys bullied me in secondary school in 1st and 2nd year, I was small, fairly skinny and very very shy.

A group of them, around 6 I think, gave me a serious kicking one evening and only for a neighbour who was in his late teens saw them and pulled them off me, I could have ended up in hospital as they had a few drinks in them and weren't stopping.

Over the next 12 - 18 months, I grew a huge amount, went from being around 5'2/5'3 to over 6' and started playing sports. Gave me a fair bit of confidence and when playing against much older guys (as I was put on the senior team due to my height) meant I could take a fair aul slap and not be fazed by it.

So lets just say that PE in school became a more fun for me and a lot less fun for them as the tackles in soccer, basketball and any other sport where contact could be made were full on and a lot more painful for them than me ;)

They kept mouthing off a fair bit for the first few months, so everytime they did, I merely put in yet another crunching tackle, picked myself up and walk away smiling while they were hobbling around for the rest of the class :p

Eventually after much bruising and battering, their tiny little brains realised the connection between their mouthing off and my beating the living sh*te out of them in PE and any sports we played and they stopped.

Most are now unemployed, one is in prison and the ones that are working and in dead end jobs struggling to live. I still smile when I pass them back home and they leading their miserable lives. :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Sitting across a desk two weeks before Christmas i encounter a lad who made my life hell in School but the lad did not remember me(He always was a bit slow)and proceeded to give me the whole sob story out of work a few years three kids wife up the duff with another one. I nodded and smile away and then just as he was walking out the door i reminded him of a hammering himself and a few of his buddies handed out to me when i was 14. The look on his face when i informed him he would have to give his brats a social welfare Christmas made my year.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

LH Pathe wrote: »
    The wall coulda been be solid. but when you physically put someone through a wall regardless.. Then it's job done

Know what I hate; tall folk with ego's to boot man.. Looking down on peeps. makin em feel small.. not at all. But breakin out the slash'ook n get all pikey up in their faces is not the way, gents. we mustfeel taller. radiate both a humility and an arrogance. balance both... somehow. o_O
    LH Pathe wrote: »
    Sounds like a scangers revenge yer supposed to think so little of her you wouldn't touch anythng to do with a barge pole nevermind gettin kiss'd n fück'd by her fellah sounds like an extension of herself got ya.. So Ultimately no-one wins but some guy's dick. go girlz

Whut?
    FutureGuy wrote: »
    There used to be one lad, who was the second to bottom rung on the bully food chain at primary school (me being the bottom) who made my life a living hell. He was, and still is, about 4 stone heavier and 6 inches taller than me.

When I was about 14, I had just bought a new soccer jersey and had it in a bag as I was talking to a friend outside the local chipper. As he passed, he caught the bag and threw it onto the road.

New hormones activate go!!!

Called him, ran up and kicked him straight in the leg. I could kick a ball as hard as anyone so I buckled him. As he got up, I pinned him by the throat against the wall and said nothing to him for about 15 seconds, just looked him in the eye.

To say I was one of the quietest kids growing up was an understatement. People were actually stunned by what I did but no one tried me again.

I'd really appreciate if someone could post that "ohh we have a badass" meme please. Tks.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Well when I was in secondary school up till 3rd year when they left school I was picked on by a group of lads, One more so than the rest, The thing is I would never back down to them and that pissed them off, The leader of the muppets stole a cheque book of a teacher and put my name on it but got caught and had to go to therapy over it, He got away with it cause of his parents seperating, But he left school so I didnt care, I saw him about 3 years later in the shop I worked and he came in with a big dickhead smile on him showing he still hadnt grown up but I had a "Lovely to see you richard" for him, The funny thing he thought I was still the same 3rd year he had last seen, Sadly he died in an accident which even when he was bullying me i wouldnt have wished on him, Then there was this other guy in the group who I played soccer with, I had tried to get on with him but he just kept saying stuff which at first I laughed off, He then tried to break my leg in a tackle when I calmly told him if he does it again itll be his last, next time i got the ball same thing when i got up he was there with a smile on his face, I walked up and decked him and just kept hitting him took 4 lads to stop it, But it was the same thing he thought I was the same person he had known in 3rd year, The 3rd person was one of the lads playing that day and realised I would flake him had he tried, The fourth person was part of that gang but he grew up and I talk to him now so much that when the 2nd guy tried to get back at me with aload of his friends him and his brother sided with me, Like I would never hold a grudge I tried they didnt so why should i bother with people who want to stay like its still secondary school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Show Time wrote: »
    Sitting across a desk two weeks before Christmas i encounter a lad who made my life hell in School but the lad did not remember me(He always was a bit slow)and proceeded to give me the whole sob story out of work a few years three kids wife up the duff with another one. I nodded and smile away and then just as he was walking out the door i reminded him of a hammering himself and a few of his buddies handed out to me when i was 14. The look on his face when i informed him he would have to give his brats a social welfare Christmas made my year.:D
    Cold as ice.
    Like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

No revenge just grew up and realised their bad behaviour came from somewhere. Your can`t tell what other people go through in life and I don`t think wishing bad luck ont hem will bring me any closer to happiness.

Apparently such thoughts arent healthy, but hey, The practice hookers went well.

Not funny!

The look on his face when i informed him he would have to give his brats a social welfare Christmas made my year.:D

Hardly his kids fault who their dad is, is it?!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

theg81der wrote: »
    No revenge just grew up and realised their bad behaviour came from somewhere. Your can`t tell what other people go through in life and I don`t think wishing bad luck ont hem will bring me any closer to happiness.

While I see where you're coming from, but I don't see it being used as an excuse. Plenty of people have gone through a rough time and they didn't torment people and make their lives a living hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Cold as ice.
    Like it.
    Best way to dish it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Many moons ago...a girl on my school bus was a right cow, always giving ppl hassle. She threw a big lump of chewing gum into the back of my hair one day, I had a bottle of nice sticky club orange walked down the back dumped the whole bottle over her long blonde haired head and just turned to walk away but the best part was when she ran after me to knock my head off me she slipped in it and fell back flat on her arse! :p Very funny looking back to see everyone laughing at her, well deserved & noone had any trouble from her after that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I was never bullied but if i was here's what Id do.

Scott tenerman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭checkcheek

i was bullied a while ago by ago, it wasnt bad just annoying, then i ended up giving him a bj. so the tide kinda turned and he was pretty sound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

If Karma has anything to do with it ,
    You'll meet him again ,He'll kick the s**t out of you again ,
    Feeling proud of making Kids suffer at Christmas Well done :rolleyes:
    A little bit of power and you have become the bully ,

maybe some people deserved a few slaps in school ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

What, he gave you a beating years, probably decades ago, and you take pleasure in the fact that his kids are going to have a bad Christmas?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

checkcheek wrote: »
    i was bullied a while ago by ago, it wasnt bad just annoying, then i ended up giving him a bj. so the tide kinda turned and he was pretty sound

Wait. Does bullying girls get you blowjobs?

It really doesn't pay to be a nice guy. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Never really got bullied,3 lads tried picking on me when I was in school,I hammered the shit out of one of them and got a few clouts at the other two one day.Guess who got into trouble for picking on the poor innocent boys who wouldn't pick on anyone:rolleyes: because their parents were on the school board??

They never came near me again after that though.

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    What, he gave you a beating years, probably decades ago, and you take pleasure in the fact that his kids are going to have a bad Christmas?:confused:

Yeah sins of the father and that.

Could have employed him and made his working life a living hell.

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    If Karma has anything to do with it ,
    You'll meet him again ,He'll kick the s**t out of you again ,
    Feeling proud of making Kids suffer at Christmas Well done :rolleyes:
    A little bit of power and you have become the bully ,

maybe some people deserved a few slaps in school ......
    The only reason the children are suffering at Christmas is because their father was too busy beating the crap out of those physically weaker than him instead of getting a good education.

From reading Showtime's post, I think he acted professionally and showed admirable restraint in the circumstances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Galtee

padd b1975 wrote: »
    The only reason the children are suffering at Christmas is because their father was too busy beating the crap out of those physically weaker than him instead of getting a good education.

From reading Showtime's post, I think he acted professionally and showed admirable restraint in the circumstances.

:eek: WTF? :eek: Telling him after what I can only assume as implied was an interview that he'll be giving his kids a welfare christmas and you think that's professional? Professional would have been to leave the man with his dignity regardless of what happened x years ago. I know you won't get that though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

from the age of five i would take my son to my karate club,by the time he was 11 years old he was rather good at it,we moved house from south manchester to bury[ greater manchester],so he had to change schools, within a week i was called in to see the schools headmaster,he was rather apologetic but he had had complaints from the parents of two 14 year olds about my son,it seems that those two had a record of bullying the newer kids,and decided to put my sons head down the toilet,even though they did not manage it,would i tell my son ; next time not to be kicking them in the head as he broke one lads nose,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

getz wrote: »
    from the age of five i would take my son to my karate club,by the time he was 11 years old he was rather good at it,we moved house from south manchester to bury[ greater manchester],so he had to change schools, within a week i was called in to see the schools headmaster,he was rather apologetic but he had had complaints from the parents of two 14 year olds about my son,it seems that those two had a record of bullying the newer kids,and decided to put my sons head down the toilet,even though they did not manage it,would i tell my son ; next time not to be kicking them in the head as he broke one lads nose,

Fair play to your young lad! The parents had some neck to complain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Fair play to your young lad! The parents had some neck to complain!
    this is going back 28 years ago , the martial arts were were not as well known as they are now,

• Advertisement

Galtee wrote: »
    :eek: WTF? :eek: Telling him after what I can only assume as implied was an interview that he'll be giving his kids a welfare christmas and you think that's professional? Professional would have been to leave the man with his dignity regardless of what happened x years ago. I know you won't get that though.
    Life can sometimes be a bitch.
    I get that.
    And now Daddy dearest the bully has learned a valuable lesson.
    A win win situation all round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Galtee wrote: »
    :eek: WTF? :eek: Telling him after what I can only assume as implied was an interview that he'll be giving his kids a welfare christmas and you think that's professional? Professional would have been to leave the man with his dignity regardless of what happened x years ago

Er, I think padd b1975 is joking. . . Right?

Er, I think padd b1975 is joking. . . Right?
    Actions cause reactions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

No bullying ever went on at my school taught it was more of a US/UK thing?
    Surely you're aware bullying is universal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Indeed. It takes place throughout the universe.

Sky King wrote: »
    Indeed. It takes place throughout the universe.
    Look at that horrible Darth Vader for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Best revenge is living well

Too many posts about karma in this thread
    Karma is a crutch and does not exist. Nice people do get walked over and ruthless people do get ahead oftentimes
    If you want something to happen it's up to you to get it done

Wow. Some people become as bad as, if not worse than, the bully.

Standing up to a bully to the point that they back off is brilliant, including giving them a hiding if they're the physical bullying type. Holding your head high and making a good life for yourself rather than being beaten down - brilliant.
    But twisted revenge years later that could damage innocent parties? Get help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

Yeah, or get him pregnant with my baby, she would hate that!

:confused::confused::confused:
    checkcheek wrote: »

How was that the tide turning? - and why would you want anything to do with someone who bullied you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I was bullied in school for generally being good at school. I generally ignored it.

15-20 years on, most of those once-bullies now wait tables or pack grocery bags in the small town where they grew up.

Sometimes I feel vaguely sorry for them. Usually around Christmas, when I travel home to see my parents and sometimes end up seeing them across the counter/till. Then I forget them for another year.

I don't need revenge. They sabotaged their own lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

A big guy in my class punched my bully really hard once, that felt pretty good :P He didn't do it for me, he was just the violent type.

My bully is now a Garda (last I heard), and the big guy who hit him has been in the newspaper recently because he murdered someone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

No bullying ever went on at my school taught it was more of a US/UK thing?

Bullying happens everywhere...it just depends on whether its noticeable or not :P In a lot of cases it happens right under peoples noses

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Dudess wrote: »
    Wow. Some people become as bad as, if not worse than, the bully.

Standing up to a bully to the point that they back off is brilliant, including giving them a hiding if they're the physical bullying type. Holding your head high and making a good life for yourself rather than being beaten down - brilliant.
    But twisted revenge years later that could damage innocent parties? Get help.

Get help? He just didnt give him a job, he may not have got the job anyway.

You would think he kicked the **** out of the children the way you all are all going . Was he meant to give him the job after the man sitting there whinging about how little money he had anyway, that is no way to get a job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Yes I was bullied by mostly 3 people - I left the town I was from to go to college, I also took up some sports and a martial art. 25 odd years later I returned home, I seen the lads that bullied me standing at a street corner drinking and smoking so I walked up to them but they didnt really recognise me. I asked one for the time and as he checked I done a jumping flying round house kick to the head knocking him straight out. The 2 other lads scarpered so I picked up a can of beer and threw it about 300 yards hitting one of the guys and knocking him straight out. The last fella managed to jump into a car so I chased the car down the road and after about a mile of sprinting I caught the car, ripped the door off pulled him out and took a p!ss on him.*

*Story may not have happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Bullying is just a power exercise.

Schoolyard bullying is usually just based on physical or social power so by the sounds of it, you couldn't be a bully then. Now that you have a power of sorts, you are now a bully. And your bullying affects the lives of extended families.

One other thing: I don't really believe in Karma but its funny to see all the advocates of old, cold revenge talking about it without realizing there could be karma for your own actions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Yes I was bullied by mostly 3 people - I left the town I was from to go to college, I also took up some sports and a martial art. 25 odd years later I returned home, I seen the lads that bullied me standing at a street corner drinking and smoking so I walked up to them but they didnt really recognise me. I asked one for the time and as he checked I done a jumping flying round house kick to the head knocking him straight out. The 2 other lads scarpered so I picked up a can of beer and threw it about 300 yards hitting one of the guys and knocking him straight out. The last fella managed to jump into a car so I chased the car down the road and after about a mile of sprinting I caught the car, ripped the door off pulled him out and took a p!ss on him.*

*Story may not have happened

Thats the spirit fella... ! If you are going to make one up then make it a good one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Funny this thread should just pop up, Heres my story from the other night.
    Christmas eve I was in my local and with a few mates. I was over at another table for a few minutes talking to a few girls when a member of a certain ethnic group came over and hit me a box into the eye. No warning, didn't even see the cnut. I told him I didn't want to fight, that I didn't do anything to him but he told me to fcuk off. Nobody saw it except one of his scum friends. They told him to stop. So I went out to the beer garden, not bothering to tell the barman. My friends noticed my eye, they asked me what happened and I told them. Total random attack.

Five minutes later the scumbag came out to the beer garden for round number two. I told him I didn't want to fight but he went to hit me again so thats when I lashed out. I hit him a solid head butt and an elbow to the temple, got him to the ground and pounded the absolute living sh1t out of him. Ended up knocking him out for five or ten minutes. I went off then before he got up. Pure scum got what he deserved and it was just self defence:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

AEDIC wrote: »
    Thats the spirit fella... ! If you are going to make one up then make it a good one :rolleyes:

Wow!! Embarrassing:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 King Bob the Bald

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Wow!! Embarrassing:p

What is...?

• Advertisement
Advertisement