Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever gotten revenge on your bullies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

Sarky wrote: »
    I was bullied in school for generally being good at school. I generally ignored it.

15-20 years on, most of those once-bullies now wait tables or pack grocery bags in the small town where they grew up.

Sometimes I feel vaguely sorry for them. Usually around Christmas, when I travel home to see my parents and sometimes end up seeing them across the counter/till. Then I forget them for another year.

I don't need revenge. They sabotaged their own lives.

For all you know, they could be living perfectly happy and fulfilled lives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

Yup i chased after the bullies on the back of my dragon Falcor!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

MoonDancer wrote: »
    Yeah, or get him pregnant with my baby, she would hate that!

Get him pregnant?
    Men can't get pregnant by women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dudess wrote: »
    Wow. Some people become as bad as, if not worse than, the bully.

Standing up to a bully to the point that they back off is brilliant, including giving them a hiding if they're the physical bullying type. Holding your head high and making a good life for yourself rather than being beaten down - brilliant.
    But twisted revenge years later that could damage innocent parties? Get help.

Get help? He just didnt give him a job, he may not have got the job anyway.

You would think he kicked the **** out of the children the way you all are all going . Was he meant to give him the job after the man sitting there whinging about how little money he had anyway, that is no way to get a job.
    I'm not sure the poster specified that the guy was applying for a job, appealing a sacking, in Fas or whatever. But to get a kick out of telling someone their kids will have a hard-up Christmas displays a lack of empathy I believe doesn't seem too healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭judosean2005

this is just briliant.

OWNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqXz8ZsZxas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Dudess wrote: »
    I'm not sure the poster specified that the guy was applying for a job, appealing a sacking, in Fas or whatever. But to get a kick out of telling someone their kids will have a hard-up Christmas displays a lack of empathy I believe doesn't seem too healthy.
    I wouldn't think the kids were there when he said. And if he did say it the bully could have went nuts(because he is slow), maybe this story has a bit of bull in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

For all you know, they could be living perfectly happy and fulfilled lives.

Well, everybody that works in a shop is a moron and used to be a bully, didn't you know that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

I was bullied at school, and was also a bully myself.
    There was culture of bullying at my school. The bigger, stronger, older children bullied the weaker ones.
    The bullied children would often pay a daily tax in order to get protection from being bullied. I suppose that is where I first learned about racketeering, intimidating people for protection money.
    The school was academic, and the sad thing was that the Teachers did nothing to prevent the bullying. They saw bullying as strength of character, natural leadership. It was allowed to go on unpunished.
    Fighting in school was a way of gaining respect from your peers. It made you popular and feared. As an adolescent you crave these things.
    This was a culture of violence in the 1990's that we took onto the football terraces, becoming involved with football hooliganism.
    What changed it all was the summer of 1992, when we discovered ecstacy. We started going to raves and taking E, instead of fighting at football matches. The loved up feeling of euphoria from E had replaced the adrenaline rush of violence. And so a generation of football hooligans became ravers. Instead of getting drunk and wanting to fight every weekend, we just took E and danced all night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Plug wrote: »
    Funny this thread should just pop up, Heres my story from the other night.
    Christmas eve I was in my local and with a few mates. I was over at another table for a few minutes talking to a few girls when a member of a certain ethnic group came over and hit me a box into the eye. No warning, didn't even see the cnut. I told him I didn't want to fight, that I didn't do anything to him but he told me to fcuk off. Nobody saw it except one of his scum friends. They told him to stop. So I went out to the beer garden, not bothering to tell the barman. My friends noticed my eye, they asked me what happened and I told them. Total random attack.

Five minutes later the scumbag came out to the beer garden for round number two. I told him I didn't want to fight but he went to hit me again so thats when I lashed out. I hit him a solid head butt and an elbow to the temple, got him to the ground and pounded the absolute living sh1t out of him. Ended up knocking him out for five or ten minutes. I went off then before he got up. Pure scum got what he deserved and it was just self defence:)

That's all well and good, but if he's from the same 'ethnic minority' that I'm thinking of, your going to have to watch your back from now on. His numerous brothers, cousin's and uncle's are probably going to be gunning for you now.

Those fella's don't like to get beaten and he'll probably be back for revenge (with reinforcements) cos he know's he can't beat you on his own.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

I was hoping for funny stories from this thread (fanta one is about the closest), but in reality its plain depressing.

I hate the whole "x bullied me, but now he stocks shelves" story. All it really is a vicious circle of bad feeling, how does somebody else having a crap life make up for a crap period you had way back when.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Was bullied in secondary school for quiet some time by this guy in particular. This is going back 13-14 years now.

Often would mock me and for some reason would mock my relations especially my Granddad who he never met as he was dead long before either of us were born.

I remember one time playing football with lads out the field in school. I just had come home from trials with Nottingham Forest in England and he wanted to sort of put me in my place. Anyway I got ball and from behind whack!! he sends me up in air from sliding tackle and sprains my ankle, was lucky was nothing more, but then worse came when got the ball and smashed it right into my face breaking my nose while I was lying on the ground and to top it off he spat on my face.

The thing was he did not appear to be scumbag, came from well to do family and had older brothers who were all OK, but he had something against me which later I found out were stories that I was meant to have said that were untrue and pure utter lies that even blind man could notice

I never got him back for it and looking back now I don't have any regrets that I did. Even when I have met him since he tried to talk to me, but I just smile as we kinda had friend's that were friends with others who we both knew from school.

Now I hear he is doing Ok for himself, no hard luck stories there, but what strikes me about him now is that people who would say they have no time for him and are glad if they never saw him again. When I was in school he always seemed to carry a lot of respect, he be big into politics and all that type of thing, but nobody really had much time for him, just put up with him, basically he was bully.

Maybe my good turn came few months ago when I was suffering from depression. Had it in big way so much so that I was in well as bad way as could find. But my friends were bloody immense to me throughout it all and I honestly say I could not have asked for a better bunch. The things they did for me to help me get through were truly amazing and hope I will never forget that if they ever need help themselves.

I did find out my bully friend turned out to be gay which always pops up from time to time with my few gay friends that I do have, but ya have to look on funny side.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

imitation wrote: »
    I was hoping for funny stories from this thread (fanta one is about the closest), but in reality its plain depressing.

I hate the whole "x bullied me, but now he stocks shelves" story. All it really is a vicious circle of bad feeling, how does somebody else having a crap life make up for a crap period you had way back when.
    Yep, it looks as though the person is still angry about it tbh, despite all the "I'm doing great now" stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    If Karma has anything to do with it ,
    You'll meet him again ,He'll kick the s**t out of you again ,
    Feeling proud of making Kids suffer at Christmas Well done :rolleyes:
    A little bit of power and you have become the bully ,

maybe some people deserved a few slaps in school ......
    You have no idea what i went through for a few years. :rolleyes:

So believe me i took the utmost pleasure as i tucked into my Christmas dinner from the English Market at the thoughts of him and his little gang having a Tesco special. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Show Time wrote: »
    You have no idea what i went through for a few years. :rolleyes:

So believe me i took the utmost pleasure as i tucked into my Christmas dinner from the English Market at the thoughts of him and his little gang having a Tesco special. .

Money doesn't make the man .......

English market ...lol

Tesco and their low prices made a lot of people happy this year.

If your attitude back then was the same as it seems now ,may just maybe you didn't help your case............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I was never bullied but my youngest brother was. He was all skinny and a little short at the time (1st year of secondary school). I was always doing loads of GAA, soccer, running, Karate, etc so never had any trouble. My bro did some soccer and karate but never stuck at it. He was lazy. He was always the funny, arty, musical guy and always had lots of friends...except for this one guy who was in the same year as him, about twice the weight as my bro (no big feat to be fair). My second bro said that the youngest bro was having trouble. The guy would be putting his books into his locker and my brother's locker was the one just underneath the bullies and he would slap my bro on the back of the head every time he put in or took out a book. You know first year of secondary school, those books are meant to pretty much last you for the Junior Cert.

So we worked out a little plan...

...the next day I waited until I saw the bully hit my bro, stormed over acting all crazy like, kicked him up the ass, grabbed a chair and threw it at him (not the legs first of course) and started roaring at him making a lunge at him. Cue a couple of my mates trying to hold me back while I look all crazy-eyed. Worked a charm. Spread through the school pretty quickly too. Once about a month later the bully made some smart comment about how he could take me and my bro said 'oh he just walked by now, I'll get him.' The bully begged him not to. Needless to say nobody went near my bro again. Glad that I nipped it in the bud because it could have lasted a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Knew this teenager who used to bad mouth a neighbour saying thing like 'he's not right in the head' or 'he's got a disability'. This guy is now married and is claiming carers/respite payment for his kid who really does have a disability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

I don't know if this counts or not; but I think I had a bully growing up.

My family moved when I was about eight and we moved into a crappy part of town. There was one kid who was a real dick to me; he'd pick on me, steal stuff from me, make fun of me, etc, etc....but we lived so close I couldn't avoid him.

He really was a thug. He didn't just bully me, he bullied a lot of people. His whole family were thugs, his brother had been arrested for drugs, no Dad in the house, and he was always in trouble with the school or the law.

Sometimes though, he wasn't so bad. For example, some days a group of us would all play football outside and he'd be there, just playing football like a normal kid. But you always had to be careful because, if you did something he didn't like, he'd snap and turn on you.

I don't know if that makes sense. He was a bully, but at the same time, we would hang out sometimes. Some days/months/years he was more or less of a dick. I was always a little afraid of him, so if he said something like, 'Come'on man, play football with us' - I would, because if I didn't, the next day at school he'd probably ruin my day.

Anyway - we had a 'school reunion' 10 years after graduation. I actually almost didn't go simply because I didn't want to see him. I secretly hoped he was in prison. But, at the very least, if I was going to have to see him, I wanted to show him how successful I was. To talk about my fancy car, and my nice job....and how I was convinced he was flipping burgers and earning minimum wage. Mostly though, I hoped he wouldn't be there.

But sure enough, he was there, he came straight up to me and gave me a handshake and a hug - like we'd been best pals.

It turns out, he joined the army, and then became a Pastor at a church. He told me how he always thought of me as his nerdy little brother and was really proud at the things I'd done (which was nothing special, finished college, got a job). It was really, really weird....because here was this guy I hated, acting like we were best pals.

We got to talking and he even apologized for the things he'd done. But, keep in mind, we were talking about a small child who had no positive role models, a Father who was in and out of prison and a Mom who couldn't be bothered to do more than collect the monthly government check and cash it. As a child, I couldn't see that side of it - I just saw a kid who was bigger, stronger and mean.

I spent years imagining what it would be like to beat him up; if only I studied Karate or started working out or something. And then, in the course of a 15 minute conversation my entire view of him and in a small way, the world, flipped.

Now I wish I would have been his friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Nolanger wrote: »
    Knew this teenager who used to bad mouth a neighbour saying thing like 'he's not right in the head' or 'he's got a disability'. This guy is now married and is claiming carers/respite payment for his kid who really does have a disability.

At least he was a teenage I know someone 30 now who was like that and never grew up, through their 20's everything was about looks for him, we always had his hair done, the best clothes only dated "hot" women and was fond of the offensive jokes, not so bad except that he treated anyone who wasn't superficial like they were less than human.

He had a child a few years back with a disability and is still in a hole freaking out, running away from his partner and child because he was perfect and saw disabled people as imperfect and has told me how he feels terrible but can't control his mixed feelings he loves his child but finds it hard to be around the child or embrace the love because of the disability, I dont know the whole situation this is just what he has voiced concern about.

I never got any proper revenge but a bunch of girls who were annoying me when I was in school were saying something snarly in class and I leaned back as chilled as anything looked her in the eye and said "Do not shut up ever?" I remember saying it slowly and loud like I was about to go over there and smack her and she just had her jaw on the ground, silence and they all just started looking into their books and never a bad word was said only pleasantries.. if only it didn't take me 17 years to start finding the courage to stand up for myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    [/B]

Money doesn't make the man .......

English market ...lol

Tesco and their low prices made a lot of people happy this year.

If your attitude back then was the same as it seems now ,may just maybe you didn't help your case............
    No better place in Cork city for your Christmas fare my good man then the English market.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

imitation wrote: »

I have to agree with this, I was bullied from 2nd Class of Primary school until 3rd Year of Secondary School. Why? no idea, I'm guessing I was an easy target. But I watched it happen to alot of other people besides me

The Funny thing is I was thought that the person who was bullying me was to be pityed because the where more insecure than I was, They had to do the usual "I'm taller than someone else if I knock them down". I just ignored them :)

So I would say 90% of the time I never reacted, the one or two times I did it scared the living bejaysus out of the kid, but only in self defence, but it still managed to shock them

The funny thing is I never wished anyone ill, I just wish they would **** off and leave me alone. I worked in retail, so I prity sure it's not Karma, but unfornately 2 of the guys (and they where the lesser ones) died as soon as they left school within the year, it was horrific when I heard it, Two of the other guys approched me in later in life, and asked for my forgivness in the shop I was working, and I took them out for coffee to hear their stories and their stories where so much more horrific than anything I could imagine they put me throw, I hope both of them have found their way.

So no I don't believe, none of those people who bullied me deserved to be where they are, everyone needs to understand who they are, they didn't know who they were.

It's a pity though I was the one bullied and I ended up in retail (my choice) 2 are dead, one is in rehad from addiction, one is out after raping someone, one is a fisherman (his choice), another a lawer (his choice) and a couple professors in trinity. Thats all I know but I'm not sure but I'm sure the other 120 students our doing ok in their life, I really don't care. Why cause I never connected with them.

Who the hell says your school days are the happiest days of life, they aren't they just create the most extraordinary memories of your life (really good and Really Bad) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

I remember when I was in 6th year there was a group of kids picking on one small lad. The weasel who was the main fcukhead on the group pushed the poor kid so I went over to him and grabbed him by the face and slammed him down on the bonnet of a teachers car. I cant really remember what I said but I made the point of humiliating him and taking away his power over this kid. I was called out to the principles office later that day and was accused of bullying myself so I explained what had happened and why I did it and that was the end of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

No bullying ever went on at my school taught it was more of a US/UK thing?

That's a very innocent point of view. I was bullied for two years (2nd and 3rd year). It's a long time ago now and I've gotten past it but I've never forgotton the fear and isolation. I can't believe anyone went through school thinking bullying doesn't happen here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Sitting across a desk two weeks before Christmas i encounter a lad who made my life hell in School but the lad did not remember me(He always was a bit slow)and proceeded to give me the whole sob story out of work a few years three kids wife up the duff with another one. I nodded and smile away and then just as he was walking out the door i reminded him of a hammering himself and a few of his buddies handed out to me when i was 14. The look on his face when i informed him he would have to give his brats a social welfare Christmas made my year.:D

So in some professional capacity you bullied him...

...then let him live rent free in your head while you were supposed to be enjoying your dinner. Wow, sucks to be you and you don't deserve your job if that's how you're going to use it. He was, according to you, a child with low intellect when he did what he did, you are supposed to be an adult now.

Delete Please Mods

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

checkcheek wrote: »
    i was bullied a while ago by ago, it wasnt bad just annoying, then i ended up giving him a bj. so the tide kinda turned and he was pretty sound

And you think that makes you the winner!!!!!!!?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

seeing the lad who bullied me expelled from school was up to that time the greatest day of my life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

So anymore bully revenge stories?

I forgave them, and mostly forgot them.

I am at peace,

Z

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I never taken revenge on them personally, but I've heard one or two them have ended up in some not-so-nice circumstances... I thought it would make me happy to hear about it, I even talked about it in therapy and stuff,but ultimately it just made me realise I really need to get over the past and learn to be happy with myself , rather than wanting bad stuff to happen to people I haven't seen in 5 or 6 years... kinda nonsensical when you think about it.

This time of year always brings back bad memories of that time for me though (going back to my sh1tty hometown and that)... can't wait for New Year's to be over, so I can go back to normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I took over a store once and found out that one of the staff I'd be managing was one of my childhood bullies.

:) That lead to a fuuuun few months. We'd never had sucha clean bathroom. Then he got fired for coming into work stoned and my fun ended :(

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Bullied most my life .

Brings tears to my eyes and a smirk to my face when i see them pushing their buggies

• Advertisement

Acacia wrote: »
    I never taken revenge on them personally, but I've heard one or two them have ended up in some not-so-nice circumstances... I thought it would make me happy to hear about it, I even talked about it in therapy and stuff,but ultimately it just made me realise I really need to get over the past and learn to be happy with myself , rather than wanting bad stuff to happen to people I haven't seen in 5 or 6 years... kinda nonsensical when you think about it.

This time of year always brings back bad memories of that time for me though (going back to my sh1tty hometown and that)... can't wait for New Year's to be over, so I can go back to normal.

Why? Aren't you on top. :) Aren't you the one who walked away from it.

No offense but when I walk away I don't harp on about the town that made me feel ****, I generally miss the people I missed, bullies our the most insecuriest things on this planet, and I include my family in this, and I need to reinstate my last post Never should anyone be bullied, never but you don't realise the beauty of it, they will knock against someone more confident than them one day (that screws bullies over big time) :)

We make it nice by befriending them and making sure it never happens to them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

BlueSmoker wrote: »
    Why? Aren't you on top. :) Aren't you the one who walked away from it.

No offense but when I walk away I don't harp on about the town that made me feel ****, I generally miss the people I missed, bullies our the most insecuriest things on this planet, and I include my family in this, and I need to reinstate my last post Never should anyone be bullied, never but you don't realise the beauty of it, they will knock against someone more confident than them one day (that screws bullies over big time) :)

We make it nice by befriending them and making sure it never happens to them :)

Totally get your point and yeah, I'm trying to get over it still, but it made a lasting impression on me. Don't get me wrong, I don't always go on about my past :) but it still affects me, especially in the self-esteem/ confidence area. I don't know if I would ever be friends with the people who bullied me ( at the bottom of it, I just think some of them were not nice people) but it's gotten to the stage now where I'm 'meh' towards them personally, as in I don't care what happens to them, however some of the stuff they said to me will always be with me, and I don't know if I can shake it off ever.

That's why I hate being back at home, in some ways, cause it reinforces a lot of stuff I can usually push out my mind for the rest of the time that I'm not here, if ya know what I mean. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Led Zeppelin The Clash

Yes I have.
    It was about 2 years ago when I was 12,Anyway's the story goes like this,I was walking home from the old school eating my lovely chips.

I came across some very bad people in the year above who proceed to beat me and kick me.

I got them back real good ah yes.That night me and two other friends were out on the town looking for some fun with our trusty canes.
    Us fine young chaps walked down a dark alley and I sensed as if somebody was near I said 'Ah I can hear all' as whoever it was got closer I seen who it was.
    Why it was one of the people from earlier,I swung my cane right into his jaw bringing him down real quick.

This was followed by the old bottle smash given by one of my friends(The oldest one,but I was leader)and a fair oul tap with my trusty cane.
    He talked like a right scumbag which annoyed me,I prefer people talking properly.
    Any how next day,The minute I walked into the school gate,I was given the old headlock,As painful as it was my trusty friends arrived at my aid and pulled him off me and treated him to the old boot.

When the old night arrived we met up at the usual spot(The old carpark)We walked with our hats and canes and I seen two of the horrible basterds.
    We crept up and used the cane to my advantage.The blood came out real nice ah.
    Thank the holy lord one of those folding wooden chairs were nearby as I grabbed it nice and fast and as my friends were onto to the other lad the bleeding one was back on his feet.I smacked him good and hard with the old chair and followed this with the old fist and boot.

Then I walked to the other lad(Who beat me worst)And ah yes the old trusty cane was used yet again however I then did something me and my friends never ever ever did... and that was mug somebody,I felt I was justified and so the old pocket ruffling was done and I took a grand 20 euro from his pocket and let my friends steal his shoes.

Never was bothered again after this.

Totally get your point and yeah, I'm trying to get over it still, but it made a lasting impression on me. Don't get me wrong, I don't always go on about my past :) but it still affects me, especially in the self-esteem/ confidence area. I don't know if I would ever be friends with the people who bullied me ( at the bottom of it, I just think some of them were not nice people) but it's gotten to the stage now where I'm 'meh' towards them personally, as in I don't care what happens to them, however some of the stuff they said to me will always be with me, and I don't know if I can shake it off ever.

That's why I hate being back at home, in some ways, cause it reinforces a lot of stuff I can usually push out my mind for the rest of the time that I'm not here, if ya know what I mean. :)

That's ok, I hated to be in the area I was bullied, sometimes I walk through the area (it now known as a public park (irionc)) but I need to move on from the damage they did to me (believe me it was huge) and I need to move away from it (basically the hurt they did to me)

I'm one of the intelligent people I know, the bullies where gob****es, and I'm sure I was a gob****e too, but I think what the point I was trying to make was stop looking for excuses to blam a person, Stop trying to hurt them 20/30 years down the line:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 thisiswar

I have. There was this girl in secondary school, who everyday, taunted me, made fun of me, humiliated me in class and during breaks. Threw stuff at me, beat me up a few times with a gang of girls waiting near by (which made me afraid to fight back cos they would all jump in)
    She made my life a misery. I was abused at home, and abused at school
    Even to this day I remember everything.
    The teachers never did anything to stop it.
    So I slept with her boyfriend, a few times!
    She found out and hit me a few punches.
    But now years later I can have a nice smirk on my face everytime I see her, she hates me! They are married now & he waves & smiles everytime I see them.
    F*ck you B*tch serves you right!

So anymore bully revenge stories?

This is why I don"t understand women

That's ok, I hated to be in the area I was bullied, sometimes I walk through the area (it now known as a public park (irionc)) but I need to move on from the damage they did to me (believe me it was huge) and I need to move away from it (basically the hurt they did to me)

I'm one of the intelligent people I know, the bullies where gob****es, and I'm sure I was a gob****e too, but I think what the point I was trying to make was stop looking for excuses to blam a person, Stop trying to hurt them 20/30 years down the line:(

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭G.muny

I was really awkward looking as a teen and alot of the local lads gave me a tough time. I grew into my looks and literally every one of them has tried to chat me up since. I am never bitchy about it but giving them all a big grin, a quick up and down and telling them "They aren't my type" while they still continue to suck up to me was pretty satisfying yeah.

BlueSmoker wrote: »

My answer to the OP both you and your friend where played by the lad, totally screwed over, the only reason I think this is because, he still waves at you and says hello, no one I know will say hello to someone who he knows has screwed over his family (two kids you say) both of you where screwed over you and your bully. both of you lost out, why cause you should have ignored her, she is still the bully cause she has him, your revolt was pointless, although I understand why you wanted to hurt her, As soon as you say I don't care you win, that is always where you won, hun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Che 7

I Am a bully i kicked the sh1t out of a 10year old kid and gave him brain damage his dad beat me up
    But i dont give a sh1t the kids fecked for life all i got was a broken arm

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭IcedOut

I was never bullied. Whenever a lad tried to start on me, Id hit him a few slaps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Che 7

MrCreeper7 wrote: »
    Che 7. Your a real piece of fukin work you worthless piece of sh1t!I really hope you get seriously fuking screwed over in life.Go crawl in a hole and die.Your family would be happy and so would everyone else.:mad:
    Thats what ur ma said last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MrCreeper7

IcedOut wrote: »
    I was never bullied. Whenever a lad tried to start on me, Id hit him a few slaps

You and your friend Che are such a bunch of goddamn wastes of life.The world would be a better and brighter place for your painful and obscene deaths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Che 7. Your a real piece of fukin work you worthless piece of sh1t!I really hope you get seriously fuking screwed over in life.Go crawl in a hole and die.Your family would be happy and so would everyone else.:mad:
    You and your friend Che are such a bunch of goddamn wastes of life.The world would be a better and brighter place for your painful and obscene deaths

Thats harsh and uncalled for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Lavezzi

The zionists are like a big bully, you **** your pants when they come near you, but once they punch you in the face you're not scared any more and are ready to kick the crap out of them.

The majority of the population are in a trance where they cannot recognize the abuse, but I'm not. I'm ready to give everything I can so the scum won't get away with what they're planning.

Wake up people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Why, YES.

One school bully showed up on my doorstep(35 years later) asking me to recover data from his crashed HDD. Telling me that a mutual friend said I had recovered all his data from a HDD crash and could I do the same for him.

Why YES I said.

This bully had the last 15 years of photos of his children's engagements and weddings plus much more, and personal documents on the HDD.

So I took the PC and ran PC Shredder on his HDD and then when he came back to pick up the PC, I said "sorry" cannot recover data.

I then recommended a data recovery place to him, a VERY expensive data recovery place.

After he left it was time to ROFLMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭G.muny

Che 7 wrote: »
    I Am a bully i kicked the sh1t out of a 10year old kid and gave him brain damage his dad beat me up
    But i dont give a sh1t the kids fecked for life all i got was a broken arm
    I bet even with brain damage he was still smarter than you

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭IcedOut

Im not friends with che
    hes long dead :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Lavezzi

old_aussie wrote: »
    Why, YES.

One school bully showed up on my doorstep(35 years later) asking me to recover data from his crashed HDD. Telling me that a mutual friend said I had recovered all his data from a HDD crash and could I do the same for him.

Why YES I said.

This bully had the last 15 years of photos of his children's engagements and weddings plus much more, and personal documents on the HDD.

So I took the PC and ran PC Shredder on his HDD and then when he came back to pick up the PC, I said "sorry" cannot recover data.

I then recommended a data recovery place to him, a VERY expensive data recovery place.

After he left it was time to ROFLMAO

Never hold resentment against anyone, it does no good and only perpetuates suffering.

Even the zionists (THE most evil scum in the history of the universe without question) are only reacting to the inevitable corruption of greed. We need to abandon the monetary system, then we will live in total peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

MrCreeper7 and Che7 Banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Lavezzi wrote: »
    The zionists are like a big bully, you **** your pants when they come near you, but once they punch you in the face you're not scared any more and are ready to kick the crap out of them.

The majority of the population are in a trance where they cannot recognize the abuse, but I'm not. I'm ready to give everything I can so the scum won't get away with what they're planning.

Wake up people.
    Is that you Achmedinejad?

Advertisement