Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever gotten revenge on your bullies?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Lavezzi wrote: »
    Never hold resentment against anyone, it does no good and only perpetuates suffering.

Yeah your right, he suffered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Lavezzi

old_aussie wrote: »
    Yeah your right, he suffered.

And did it do any good other than a delusional sense of "revenge" that actually harms you spiritually?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

But you resent the zionists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

It used to happen in school 1st - 6th year he beat me up ect ,ect. But on the secound last day of school. I put a vigra tablet in his Diet coke. He then went around the school with a hugh BONER! oh good times

Dudess wrote: »

There's a huge difference. When someone commits an offense against me momentarily, I forgive and forget. But when someone is perceptually poisoning my food and water, corrupting everyone and everything around me, and forcing me - and in the future my child - into slavery, then it's not revenge, it's taking BACK my rights as a human being, understand?

I don't 'hate' any kind of scum, I hate the societal system that has shaped them into the way they are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

There's a huge difference. When someone commits an offense against me momentarily, I forgive and forget. But when someone is perceptually poisoning my food and water, corrupting everyone and everything around me, and forcing me - and in the future my child - into slavery, then it's not revenge, it's taking BACK my rights as a human being, understand?

I don't 'hate' any kind of scum, I hate the societal system that has shaped them into the way they are.

And ho would that be?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And ho would that be?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Small elitist group of jews who like nothing more than to make our lives hell.

:D
    Thanks for the lulz!

For F### sake.
    It's always the Jews' fault with people like you isn't it?

:D
    Thanks for the lulz!

Fine for now, but in fifteen years time there'll be no "lulz" in the concentration camps, I'll tell you that much.

• Advertisement

For F### sake.
    It's always the Jews' fault with people like you isn't it?
    Jews are poisoning our water - seems rational to me.

seems rational to me.

But then again, you're a woman. On top of that, a severely media indoctrinated woman, you're not really authorized to talk about rationality, are you?

Real 'revenge' if you wish to call it that, is that no matter what is said to you by these morons, you keep believing in yourself, developing, learning and growing as a person. There is no better way to tell these losers that no matter what they do they cant hurt you and that you are becoming more stronger and rounded every day. Its the best form of revenge.

I used to rise to the bait and then i copped on and started ignoring it and sure enough as soon as i did the idiots got to listen to their own voice and got fed up of it.
    To the op, in sleeping with your bully's partner you are almost giving her a reason and vindication to victimise you where she had none previously. The fact that you slept with him gives her an excuse to say that she 'seen through you all along' and that 'she was dead right to make your life hell' and her next innocent victim person may receive the backlash of further unhappiness this miserable person has in the future

But then again, you're a woman. On top of that, a severely media indoctrinated woman, you're not really authorized to talk about rationality, are you?
    And you are a twat.

And you are a twat.
    Don't get yourself banned for the likes of that crazed paranoia. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Banned

Another thing i must add is that if for example you are happy at a bully's current unfavourable circumstances then you are still harbouring negativity which they have passed on to your life. if someone gave you a cold you would take everything to get rid of it so why hold on to negativity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

It's one of the things I realised at a very young age, people our insecure and want a reaction, sure I want it too, it's human nature, the wrong thing is in how we react to other people in regards of our own insecurities, That's bully absolutly nothing to do with me as the person being bullied, more to do with the person bullying me wanting to have a level playing ground, which I won't give him, (how about he gives me one of them level playing grounds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

I did, I denied friendship to them on facebook....I showed them

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Yep I was bullied for years! I hated those bullies so much! I decided not to hold a grudge because it was only going to play on my mind if I thought of hate evey time I saw them!

I kill them with my kindness because they would revel in a reaction from me about the past!! I know alot of them have screwed up their lives but that's their own mess and not my concern:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I used to walk the shortcut home and these guys used to be all up in face whenever I took the route so I avoided it whenever I could. Anyway one day, I was there with my best friend and he suggested we take that road home. I was reluctant but followed his lead. Who was waiting there only the bullies. They confronted us, made my best friend lick white dog poo and used a see-saw as a weapon on my head.

Anyway, long story short, we should up AGES later, and beat the ****e outta them. Went karate on those children's asses!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Bum sex - and he liked it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

So in some professional capacity you bullied him...

...then let him live rent free in your head while you were supposed to be enjoying your dinner. Wow, sucks to be you and you don't deserve your job if that's how you're going to use it. He was, according to you, a child with low intellect when he did what he did, you are supposed to be an adult now.
    Revenge is a dish best served cold and i can be an ice cold bas***d.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

In all fairness to show time - I've never been bullied but if I was and I had the chance to get my own back at somebody that made my life a living hell for 5-10 years I think it would be a sweet moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Met my Bully out one night. He was with a mate and so was I. His mate saw what was happening and left. I brought Bully down a lane and gave back everything he had given me over the years. The little snot cried at the end. I walked back up, met my mate and proceeded to a house party to celebrate. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

MoonDancer wrote: »
    So anymore bully revenge stories?
    Not really, I personally think that revenge is a stupid thing, brings absolutely nothing to one's life and sooner or later comes back to hit us twice as hard as any evil we do to others.

I can't complain about being really bullied, however there were a few lads I had an issue with - you may call it a gang of local skangers. I've been involved in a number of street fights with these people and - although I don't consider it as bullying - they occasionally used to make my life really tough.

I left all that and moved on, invested in my career, moved to another country, learned languages, have a lovely kid and generally speaking life treats me well. It was nice to hear though that the entire pack has been long-term locked up for a number of crimes they have committed during their "career". I always smile when I think of one dropping the soap in the bath full of inmates..... :rolleyes:

One's own actions are the best revenge, that will get them for sure. No need to get hands dirty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Obviously a lot of people here who have absolutely no clue whatsoever what its like to be bullied. Especially in school where being smarter or more quick-witted than the aggressor counts for nothing. And the amount of self-rightousness on display...lets just say Ranger mcfriendly will put a stop to your smug! Fair play to u Showtime-didnt just randomly beat him up, u made him reflect on what an ass he was. Not simply revenge if you make the guy think imo, I reckon a life-lesson like that may actually prove beneficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

Obviously a lot of people here who have absolutely no clue whatsoever what its like to be bullied. Especially in school where being smarter or more quick-witted than the aggressor counts for nothing. And the amount of self-rightousness on display...lets just say Ranger mcfriendly will put a stop to your smug! Fair play to u Showtime-didnt just randomly beat him up, u made him reflect on what an ass he was. Not simply revenge if you make the guy think imo, I reckon a life-lesson like that may actually prove beneficial.

I absolutely agree! Bullying can scar you for life. I'm in my 30s now, & in therapy trying to deal with the hurt and pain I've had to endure from bullying. I've been on anti depressants a few times.
    I failed my leaving cert, just because I'd skip school so I didn't have to deal with being harrased by them. I went back to repeat, cos she wouldn't be in the school, but other girls would ring her & tell her I was in school that day & she'd be waiting for me outside the school gates with a group of girls to beat me up. I didn't stick out repeating my leaving cert, what was the point :(
    No one stuck up for me, the teachers didn't even stop it despite all the complaints from my parents & me.
    I did what my parents told me, ingrore them & they'll stop.
    Well that lasted until 6 year when I finally had enough. I wish I had the courage to stick up for myself all along, but there wasn't an ounce in me that could. She had me scared of her and embarrased of myself.
    No one should ever treat anyone so low. No one has the right to make someone else feel like sh*t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

No one should ever treat anyone so low. No one has the right to make someone else feel like sh*t.
    ... and here is where the sweet revenge jumps in I guess?

Strange logic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

Real 'revenge' if you wish to call it that, is that no matter what is said to you by these morons, you keep believing in yourself, developing, learning and growing as a person. There is no better way to tell these losers that no matter what they do they cant hurt you and that you are becoming more stronger and rounded every day. Its the best form of revenge.

I used to rise to the bait and then i copped on and started ignoring it and sure enough as soon as i did the idiots got to listen to their own voice and got fed up of it.
    To the op, in sleeping with your bully's partner you are almost giving her a reason and vindication to victimise you where she had none previously. The fact that you slept with him gives her an excuse to say that she 'seen through you all along' and that 'she was dead right to make your life hell' and her next innocent victim person may receive the backlash of further unhappiness this miserable person has in the future
    Hmmmm She should have done nothing and let the girl hate her just a little bit instead of a lot. Bullies don't care, the only way to stop a conflict is to rise above it, seek help from a higher authority. Bullies are not people who can be reasoned with unless you put pressure on them. In this case the O.P was damned if they did do something to the bully and damned if they didn't. Makes hardly any difference if she slept with her boyfriend or not just varied the level of hate focused on the O.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

I absolutely agree! Bullying can scar you for life. I'm in my 30s now, & in therapy trying to deal with the hurt and pain I've had to endure from bullying. I've been on anti depressants a few times.
    I failed my leaving cert, just because I'd skip school so I didn't have to deal with being harrased by them. I went back to repeat, cos she wouldn't be in the school, but other girls would ring her & tell her I was in school that day & she'd be waiting for me outside the school gates with a group of girls to beat me up. I didn't stick out repeating my leaving cert, what was the point :(
    No one stuck up for me, the teachers didn't even stop it despite all the complaints from my parents & me.
    I did what my parents told me, ingrore them & they'll stop.
    Well that lasted until 6 year when I finally had enough. I wish I had the courage to stick up for myself all along, but there wasn't an ounce in me that could. She had me scared of her and embarrased of myself.

That is the beauty of it all, you are always better than them, why?

Cause they are small minded, and you are better than that, you are obviously more intelligent than they our, Everyone of us was scared at some point in our lifes Bullies our more scared than we are and they use it to their advantage. But believe me the only reason they react like they do is out of fear.

I scared enough of my life without someone threatening it, because they are scared of their own life, I'm sorry I would bounce the from here to next christmas, I'm afraid that would be my reaction. :)

But I'm better than that, they might be able to live with being gob****es, I can't :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

I once had a summer job in a well-known supermarket chain and was on the recieving end of continuous stick from a big oaf in the Stores. Constant needling and the occasional shove and so on. Many years later, I happened to be controlling access to part of a public event and who rocks up with his buddies ,but Mongo from Stores. I admitted all but him, much to his dismay and I was thrilled to see his oafish face frown as he tried to figure out what he'd done. Eventually, when one of his mates asked why oaf was kept out, I told him the story and he was actually disgusted with the oaf and left him behind. The oaf is still a storeman and I have gone on to bigger and better things. What goes around...

regards
    Stovepipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

When I was in Tech in Finglas in the 1960's this lad in front of his mates kept sticking in the finger in my chest and taunting me, passing the word that we would fight after school round the back. After school I could and would not back down, I went round the back with his mates all round and beat the crap out of him.
    Much the same this happened when I joined the army in the 70's, this finger sticking in the chest thing that I ignored, then one day while walking down the stairs of the billets (In Collins Barracks, now the Museum) he flicked his belt at me. The red screen came down over the eyes and I vaguely remember picking him up carrying him to the square and throwing him down into a gulley (takes rain water from the square) and when the red mist went I could see my knee on his throat telling him if he ever tried anything like that again I would kill him. The respect began that day.
    Cheers.
    Tom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

And did it do any good other than a delusional sense of "revenge" that actually harms you spiritually?

Yeah it made me laugh.

He basically didn't even remember who I was, by the way he acted I think he thought he was was meeting me for the first time.

I had never thought about revenge till he said his name when he introduced himself.

I just took advantage of the situation.

PS I don't even have the slightest knowledge of what you mean by "spiritually" as I don't have a spirit and think religion is a heap sheite.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

Loving the obvious lies in this thread. Nothing more pathetic than someone still so insecure about childhood bullying that they make up a story about "one day I got him on his own and beat him up".

If you were able to batter him, you wouldn't be getting bullied by him in the first place, dopes

mod: banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Never 'got revenge' I wouldnt be bothered with that.

But I did have a distinct sense of satisfaction when I heard that a certain person (who made my life hell aged 14-16 by making up disgusting lies about me constantly) dropped out of college, put on tonnes of weight and got a really nasty tattoo just as I graduated from a good college, lost a good bit of weight and didn't get a really nasty tattoo.
    What goes around comes around etc-no intervention needed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Fine for now, but in fifteen years time there'll be no "lulz" in the concentration camps, I'll tell you that much.

You are ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Downlinz

I've learned something important from this thread.

I should look to hook up with women who were former child bullies as doing so will guarantee me copious amounts of revenge sex from several other women.

skregs wrote: »
    Loving the obvious lies in this thread. Nothing more pathetic than someone still so insecure about childhood bullying that they make up a story about "one day I got him on his own and beat him up".

If you were able to batter him, you wouldn't be getting bullied by him in the first place, dopes

What are you on about you clown?

People grow up, lads who may have been skinny little fellas in school may not look the same in their mid twenties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

skregs wrote: »

your dead

• Advertisement

You are ridiculous.
    Son, that's what we call "a crazy person".

Son, that's what we call "a crazy person".

Agreed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Downlinz wrote: »
    I should look to hook up with women who were former child bullies as doing so will guarantee me copious amounts of revenge sex from several other women.

You sir are a genius

Now where can I find me one of these former bully women :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

I've never been bullied. I've always been a very popular person.

Stovepipe wrote: »
    I once had a summer job in a well-known supermarket chain and was on the recieving end of continuous stick from a big oaf in the Stores. Constant needling and the occasional shove and so on. Many years later, I happened to be controlling access to part of a public event and who rocks up with his buddies ,but Mongo from Stores. I admitted all but him, much to his dismay and I was thrilled to see his oafish face frown as he tried to figure out what he'd done. Eventually, when one of his mates asked why oaf was kept out, I told him the story and he was actually disgusted with the oaf and left him behind. The oaf is still a storeman and I have gone on to bigger and better things. What goes around...

regards
    Stovepipe
    Do you live in Brideshead Revisited?

hatful wrote: »
    Hmmmm She should have done nothing and let the girl hate her just a little bit instead of a lot. Bullies don't care, the only way to stop a conflict is to rise above it, seek help from a higher authority. Bullies are not people who can be reasoned with unless you put pressure on them. In this case the O.P was damned if they did do something to the bully and damned if they didn't. Makes hardly any difference if she slept with her boyfriend or not just varied the level of hate focused on the O.P.

Id agree with you on seeking mediation if and/or before a bullying problem escalates.
    My concern is that if she commits an action such as sleeping with the boyfriend of the bully, then to the neutral who is not fully in the loop it would be hard to distinguish if there was bullying occuring or was it merely a tit-for-tat row between both parties.

Perhaps even this could cause some parties to rally around the bully and provide her with support. Bullies are manipulative and the OP's bully might reverse the roles so she is the victim and the OP becomes the tramp trying to lure her boyfriend away from her.

Just trying to give another take on things. By getting revenge in this way she might be doing the bully a favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

One girl gave me a hard time in first year and i never really did anything about it. She got her comeuppance by transition year when basically everyone in assembly asked her to leave if she had nothing but negativity to offer. Who's laughing now?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭merlinengine

I have. There was this girl in secondary school, who everyday, taunted me, made fun of me, humiliated me in class and during breaks. Threw stuff at me, beat me up a few times with a gang of girls waiting near by (which made me afraid to fight back cos they would all jump in)
    She made my life a misery. I was abused at home, and abused at school
    Even to this day I remember everything.
    The teachers never did anything to stop it.
    So I slept with her boyfriend, a few times!
    She found out and hit me a few punches.
    But now years later I can have a nice smirk on my face everytime I see her, she hates me! They are married now & he waves & smiles everytime I see them.
    F*ck you B*tch serves you right!

So anymore bully revenge stories?

I know this is an oldish thread but well done, not everyone gets the opportunity/has the guts to get their own back. They must've been really horrible to you if didn't mind catching a few digs for it. If you wanted to push it you could've charged her with assault!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There was a guy around the corner from me who used to tease me within an inch of my life when I had acne.. a few years later when my skin had cleared and I was a bit of a hottie :pac: he became obsessed with me.. so I got with him and dumped him on Valentines Day..

It felt good :D

We were only kids though, it was all innocent really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Finneen

My next door neighbour's kid wouldn't have anything to do with me when we were younger. Years later I found out he thought there was something wrong with me! He's now married and had a kid two years back who was born with a disability.

• Advertisement
Advertisement