Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of replacing locks on 5 doors

• 30-12-2011 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

I need to get 5 locks replaced in house. Two sliding doors, Front and back PVC doors and Garage PVC door. Is it expensive to get this done?
    Can anyone recommend a locksmith in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Should probably ask this in the DIY section but to answer your question, prices will vary depending on type of lock.
    Are you getting new euro cylinders, will they be anti-snap, anti bump or just your standard cylinder.
    A rough guestimate for 5 euro cylinders would be between €200 and €300

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭darabbit

Jnealon wrote: »
    Should probably ask this in the DIY section but to answer your question, prices will vary depending on type of lock.
    Are you getting new euro cylinders, will they be anti-snap, anti bump or just your standard cylinder.
    A rough guestimate for 5 euro cylinders would be between €200 and €300

i have no idea as I am not going to do it myself. I was looking for a ballpark figure for a locksmith to do the job.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to DIY

Advertisement