Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Turbo Trainer?

• 30-12-2011 11:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭

Have a few vouchers that I'm looking to use up and I'm thinking of a turbo trainer - need to be spent somewhere that takes One4All, so Cycle Superstore and the like are options.
    Will only get light use an option when I'm looking after the kids and the like.
    Can stretch to one of these if anyone has an opinion, I'm green in this area.
    TACX T1868 Satori Stripes Cycletrainer
    TACX Satori T1856 Cycletrainer

Thanks in advance
    Dom

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Hey Dom,

That trainer is grand. Not sure about the stripes version. I've used Taxc trainer for 2 years now and its a sturdy bit of kit and I don't know what I'd have done without it a times.

+ on the Satori too as I know a few lads in the club use it with no complaints. You can always get better but this is sound value for money with your budget.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Have a few vouchers that I'm looking to use up and I'm thinking of a turbo trainer - need to be spent somewhere that takes One4All, so Cycle Superstore and the like are options.
    Will only get light use an option when I'm looking after the kids and the like.
    Can stretch to one of these if anyone has an opinion, I'm green in this area.
    TACX T1868 Satori Stripes Cycletrainer
    TACX Satori T1856 Cycletrainer

Thanks in advance
    Dom

I got the father in law a Race Satori. Solid piece of kit. Good turbo trainer.

Advertisement