Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Gigs in the Roisin Dubh - Quality!

Options
  • 30-12-2011 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hey folks,

I must say that the Roisin Dubh is back on form after a poor strech there about 2 years ago... The list of acts playing in the next few months is quite impressive!

- And So I Watch You From Afar :)
    - GRANDMASTER FLASH!!! :eek::D:eek::D
    - Clap Your Hands Say! :D (Thank you to my significant other for the ticket to this!)
    - Lisa Hannigan :D:D (Another thank you to the other half for this ticket as well!)

And the list goes on... All I have to say is Fair Play to the Roisin!! All I need now is news of Fight Like Apes returning and I will be over the moon!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Great, looking forward to many gigs in 2012, until the world ends of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Davyhal wrote: »
    - And So I Watch You From Afar :)
    - GRANDMASTER FLASH!!! :eek::D:eek::D
    - Clap Your Hands Say! :D (Thank you to my significant other for the ticket to this!)
    - Lisa Hannigan :D:D (Another thank you to the other half for this ticket as well!)
    Go see them, they were ridiculous in Cork last night

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Go see them, they were ridiculous in Cork last night

I seen them before, so so good, and original too! I'd love to see them in the Roisin again, but they are playing there on New Years Eve and unfortunately I have other plans :(

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

any new on the vaccines playing their 2 cancelled/postponed Roisin gigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

holly8 wrote: »
    any new on the vaccines playing their 2 cancelled/postponed Roisin gigs?

ha, just came on the radio as I type this! Would they not be too big to play Roisin? Would defo drive from the east to see them if they played there

• Advertisement

ha, just came on the radio as I type this! Would they not be too big to play Roisin? Would defo drive from the east to see them if they played there

i know, i know... but they promised - before they got big - that they would re-play the gig they postponed - TWICE. They were not BIG when i 1st got my ticket. I think I should get a refund now??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

The Vaccines were so kind not to announce the original cancellation on Twitter. There's me who drove up and found out as I arrived in Galway. The pulled out of primavera and electric picnic last year so I'm destined not to see them. Lost all interest now.

The Vaccines were so kind not to announce the original cancellation on Twitter. There's me who drove up and found out as I arrived in Galway. The pulled out of primavera and electric picnic last year so I'm destined not to see them. Lost all interest now.

drove all the way up from WHERE? that's not nice

Advertisement