Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist needed in Clondalkin

Options
  • 30-12-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Hi All

can anyone reccomend a good dentist for me in clondalkin, im extremley nervous person when it comes to dentist, im actually totally terrified and keep putting of going, i now need to go and get a tooth out, any suggestions where i could go ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

My whole family use the dentists who work from Tully House on the Monastery Road (Just across the road and up a bit from the library).

My mam was very nervous too, but says they've always made her feel more reassured than other places she went to before.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'd second what gwjones42 said, my Mam is terrified of dentists and would never go unless it was a dire emergency, she saw a dentist named Ciarán there and she was really pleased with him. She's no problem with dentists now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

+1 for Tully House,I have an awful fear of dentists and they were very good,actually don't mind going back there now for checkups and stuff.

Advertisement