Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Wars Replays

Options
  • 30-12-2011 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Replays of our clan wars battles. preferably from an Arty player.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

...I dont get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

k99_64 wrote: »
    ...I dont get it?

1 or 2 of the arty players preferably, post a replay of our clan battles here for the other members to view. this will aid them as to the various tactics we use and reveal where we went wrong or got it right in various maps

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Actually I'd put that on the battle commander / early dier (i.e. people like me) as we can see more then the minimap as we can then jump around to various players to see what they see etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Well a few people could have it set to on, so then we could pick a vid from different perspectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

I'm with Gunner on this one, a few people have it on then pick a couple (especially if the team is split into groups). Or make a compilation of the videos showing interesting/useful bits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement