Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JBL Proflora M603 Available

Options
  • 30-12-2011 12:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭

I have a CO2 fertiliser system if anyone needs one. With the exception og the fertilisers that come with it being used the rest is all untouched and brand new.
    I dont know if anyone really thinks that much about CO2 for planted tanks but CO2 dosing can make huge diffence to your plants, especially the faster growing ones. Not to mention the system helps to maintain your tanks pH at a certain value rather than having it fluctuate all over the place.

If your interested please visit Adverts.ie and post your offers / questions there:
    http://www.adverts.ie/pet-accessories/jbl-proflora-m603-co2-fertilizer-system/982958

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

devar wrote: »
    I have a CO2 fertiliser system if anyone needs one. With the exception og the fertilisers that come with it being used the rest is all untouched and brand new.
    I dont know if anyone really thinks that much about CO2 for planted tanks but CO2 dosing can make huge diffence to your plants, especially the faster growing ones. Not to mention the system helps to maintain your tanks pH at a certain value rather than having it fluctuate all over the place.

If your interested please visit Adverts.ie and post your offers / questions there:
    http://www.adverts.ie/pet-accessories/jbl-proflora-m603-co2-fertilizer-system/982958

Its a brilliant bit of kit and thats a great price too.280 euro is a steal.:D

I paid 400 euro for mine new,direct from Germany.

GLWS:)

PS-Upgrading to a 2kg bottle will give you at good 7-8 months use,before you need a refill.
    A refill is approx 20 euro from Doyle and Sons in Ballymount.:)

Also a glass diffusor will give better results too,with regards CO2 dispersal.;)

DSCF8353.jpg
    DSCF8358-1.jpg
    DSCF9963.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭devar

Lol, I use an LK size bottle out on the balcony. So about 2 years between fills :) Filling it costs 110 from BOC. Funny enough I did use the taifun reactor for a while but got a pain in the bum cleaning it and found that ceramic disk difuser really did make a difference.

devar wrote: »
    Lol, I use an LK size bottle out on the balcony. So about 2 years between fills :) Filling it costs 110 from BOC. Funny enough I did use the taifun reactor for a while but got a pain in the bum cleaning it and found that ceramic disk difuser really did make a difference.

Best way to clean it is.......leave it soak for a few hours in a bucket of warm water with 2 "false teeth" cleaning tablets in it.

No need to scrub anything,just leave to soak

Works wonders.:D

DSCF9964.jpg

Anyway,good luck with the sale.

Its a great bit of kit folks.

And its an absolutely cracking price indeed..:D

Advertisement