Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

desperate! NO HEATING ....

• 30-12-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Well folks ,

came back after couple days away after christmas and heating aint working! gas working away but no heat goin to any rad. got the plumber out and he reckons its the gas boiler but aint qualified to do it. he suggested fairfield gas which i have contacted a few times and ringing out, left messages.... still no word tho... house freezin, im crackin up. anyone have any suggestions or know anyone else? your input wud be GREATFULLY appreciated ....FROSTBITE!!!
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Keep trying Fairfield I know they were quiet busy recently but the work is top class and johns a sound bloke too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

might be closed until the 2nd Jan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭meercat

check the mini valves in hotpress
    there should be a manual slider to open them
    make sure all room thermostats are turned up
    try plumbing forum
    they are really helpful
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1320

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I recently used John from Pro Gas I'll Pm you his mobile

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

As a temp solution, get one of these.

Not very electricity friendly but better than freezing yer ass off..

Tox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

google willie walsh heating and plumbing...

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Well folks ,

came back after couple days away after christmas and heating aint working! gas working away but no heat goin to any rad. got the plumber out and he reckons its the gas boiler but aint qualified to do it. he suggested fairfield gas which i have contacted a few times and ringing out, left messages.... still no word tho... house freezin, im crackin up. anyone have any suggestions or know anyone else? your input wud be GREATFULLY appreciated ....FROSTBITE!!!
    cheers
    This happened us like 2 days before christmas we're still waiting on a part

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

http://www.homewise.ie/supplier/Waterford/ByrneGasElectric/25828/

Give these lads a shout, sound & reliable!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭dickwhittington

got it sorted with byrnes alrite in the glen..fast!!

Advertisement