Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yet another thread asking for help with fooked Iphone 4s :/

• 30-12-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

Hows it going Iam new to this forum and seeing as Iam surfing this on a cheap samsung I really cant look through the entire forum for the answer (sorry mods) Anyway got one (finally) for my 21st/ 'Santa' pressy and rite outa the box its faulty. The sim tray does not sit plush into the sim port and having gone back to the shop try numerous other trays and sims nothig works so Ive come to the conlusion that the phone is damaged internaly (Monday morning syndrome maybe :confused:) and was wondering can I got
    http://m.boards.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

ugg friggin samsung :mad: to continue what I was saying is there an apple dealer I can go to in Cork to do a strait swap or must I ring apple themselves? Could I please have a nomber for either :D Iam gettig nothing but maigrains reading over the tiny print that seem to pass as a user manual/ warrenty :pac: Cheers in advance :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Bit too many numbers there?
    1850 946 191 Apple iPhone support ireland

cheers lad :D so.... no over the counter resolution? ....drat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

No but you'll have a new one ASAP.

• Advertisement

gpf101 wrote: »
    No but you'll have a new one ASAP.

yup just got off the phone with them and the freebox is on its way so should have it in 10 days maximum would have gone for the express option but can not provide the €580 security deposit but if I could I would have just bought another one :pac: much obliged lads thanks for the help :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Bit too many numbers there?
    1850 946 191 Apple iPhone support ireland

Sorry cut and paste on the iPad....never checked after the 1850....:o

Advertisement