Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dentist in waterford

Options
  • 30-12-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi,maybe is there any dentist who is doing root canal treatment,but have same payment plan option?
    My back teeth is so much in pain,but after christmas i cannt afford 400 stright away for root canal treatment.
    Maybe you now some options?
    Thanks anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Mary Egan does root canal but I'm not sure about payment plan, she didn't when I worked for her but that was 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Dentist in Ferrybank, (beside the Chinese) Ronan O’ Donovan 051-897805, I’d say he’d do some type of payment plan as he’s just that type of bloke… last time I got teeth done off him he wouldn’t take payment till the job was done e.g. 4 visits over a month…

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Newtown dental practice do it because I'm currently paying them off monthly for treatment costing roughly about €1400. Worth on try on (051) 874 312. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Newtown dental practice do it because I'm currently paying them off monthly for treatment costing roughly about €1400. Worth on try on (051) 874 312. Good luck :)

@darkshadow That place is in williamstown next to tesco Ardkeen :) same number too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Amzie wrote: »
    @darkshadow That place is in williamstown next to tesco Ardkeen :) same number too:D

Oh yeah sorry, thanks for that!! I'm so used to calling it the other name when they where down in Newtown!:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement