Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic Woman in Bettystown?

Options
  • 30-12-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi
    I wonder has anyone heard about a woman that does readings in a caravan on Bettystown Beach?

I was with her about 5 years and it was my first reading with a psychic. She was really good and accurate and spot on with many things.

I can not remember her name at all. She was parked on the car park by the beach and I think I vaguely remember a man beeing with her. I could be wrong but I think I have seen a sign with 7th daugher of the 7th daugher somewhere but maybe I am mistaken.

Her age was hard to guess but probably 50 to 60ties.

I know it's not a lot of information but if anything rings a bell please let me know

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SarahAshley

That could be the woman I'm looking for, but there is also a woman in bettystown that's a faithhealer, think her name is Margaret?

Advertisement