Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visa info plz for oz?

Options
  • 30-12-2011 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

wel gang iam 23 soon to be uneployed so just tryna get as much info bout oz or nz i have 3years done of a four apprenticeship to be an electrician.. and theres just no point in wastein my time at notin here so just a few quick questions..one is wheres da best website to apply for da whv? and where in oz or nz should i go for cons work or minein as this is sumtin iwould like to get n ta? iam gna be travelin on my own also:-(... and also have much should i bringw? would 5000 dolers+do+me+to+get+started?+gona+stay+in+hostels+and+i+dont+drink+lol..+thanks+in+adavance+:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

That hurt my eyes :eek:

5 grand you will be fine if you don't hit the turps for the first few months.

Regarding the apprenticeship, did i imagine reading it on here or another place how you can get Time in Trade Recognition, for your 3 out of 4 year dilemma, so the Trade could be finished over that end (i do have drink taken at present so i may be talking rot).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod There is currently a thread called 'Going to Australia alone' which might help with the going to Australia alone worries, also the money questions are covered

there is also 'Australia FAQ - This probably has the visa question you are just about to ask'

which answers more of your questions -

I'm gonna close this thread, OP try a search on the forum (Top right hand side) for your questions - all have been answered before, and please no TXT SPK

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement