Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go on NYE Club /Pub etc. Don't know anywhere

Options
  • 30-12-2011 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hello all :)

So its just myself and my sister going and just wondering where should we ?

I'm 20 she's 24 so looking to go somewhere where the age group is around 20-30.

Are there many over 21's/23's places and would they be strict when its only the two of us ?

What time should we out by to gurantee getting in somewhere ?

We're looking for somewhere that they'll be a good vibe and craic music wise mainstream would be grand and classic's thrown in for the laugh. :)

Just want to know aswell where to steer clear from ?
    Don't wanna end up in a knackerhole if you've ever been out in Cork Mangan's is that .

Hope someone can answer my lots of questions :D

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Are there many over 21's/23's places and would they be strict when its only the two of us ? Halo springs to mind, presume they open at 10 or 10:30 like other years.

What time should we out by to guarantee getting in somewhere? No later than 8:30/9 for any pubs or 10:30 for nightclubs depending on what ye are after.

Personally NYE is always a crap night in town unless you find somewhere that hasn't gotten over full which is nearly impossible. We went to Kellys 3 years ago and that was ok, staying in and having a party is far better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Halo
    http://www.halonightclub.com/

There are others, just the obvious choice

Fifteen euro in for NYE, doors open at nine thirty. There on the website

If you're there early ye might be able to get in free

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Hello all :)

So its just myself and my sister going and just wondering where should we ?

I'm 20 she's 24 so looking to go somewhere where the age group is around 20-30.

Are there many over 21's/23's places and would they be strict when its only the two of us ?

What time should we out by to gurantee getting in somewhere ?

We're looking for somewhere that they'll be a good vibe and craic music wise mainstream would be grand and classic's thrown in for the laugh. :)

Just want to know aswell where to steer clear from ?
    Don't wanna end up in a knackerhole if you've ever been out in Cork Mangan's is that .

Hope someone can answer my lots of questions :D

Cheers

Sometimes I wish this forum were more like After Hours so that making unhelpful and inappropriate but oh so obvious offers would not be frowned upon.
    Sigh.

Advertisement