Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doormats

• 30-12-2011 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Why don't women like being doormats and why is it so difficult to find and hang onto one.

All I want to do is fill a woman or more with lies to ruin her self esteem and set in paranoia into her to make me feel better about myself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Welcome new user

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭bicardi19

SteedIrl wrote: »
    Why don't women like being doormats and why is it so difficult to find and hang onto one.

All I want to do is fill a woman or more with lies to ruin her self esteem and set in parania into her.

If its just lies you want to fill her with you're doing it wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

All I want to do is fill a woman or more with lies to ruin her self esteem and set in paranoia into her.

Nice...:L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

All I want to do is fill a woman or more with lies to ruin her self esteem and set in paranoia into her.

You should bring your doormat inside every night, so the drunks can't steal it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

You have PM. I'm wet for you. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 SteedIrl

I had a young, cheap, slut from Dublin but she went on a mad rant about respect which made me feel sick because it is far from respect women deserve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

ejmaztec wrote: »

Sssssssssshh don't tell him, I make a good few bob selling stolen doormats on the side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I had a young, cheap slut from Dublin but she went on a mad rant about respect which made me feel sick because it is far from respect women deserve.

*swoon*

Pick me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

All I want to do is fill a woman or more with lies to ruin her self esteem and set in paranoia into her to make me feel better about myself.

I have the same problem myself.
    I am a dominant man who expects a woman to be submissive.
    Its very difficult to find a woman these days who understands that the man is the master.
    I think the film The Secretary should be treated as an educational film by women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭bicardi19

I had a young, cheap, slut from Dublin but she went on a mad rant about respect which made me feel sick because it is far from respect women deserve.

If she's cheap it probably makes her a hooker.

maybe the rant was about paying up, but all you heard was blah, blah and assumed she meant respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

6.jpg

I have picked up a few stds in my day mainly from the women I bought in Thailand and I want to riddle some irish chicks with genital warts too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

You need a big dick and a bank account t'boot to get ladies like that. The kicker being sucessful people usually like stronger women.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

ejmaztec wrote: »
    if you think this recession is bad, my mum nearly broke her ankle one morning,

her own fault really , she should have taken in the doorstep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

Kiera wrote: »
    *swoon*

Ill Second that, Where have you been all my life..Hahaha rolleyes.gif
    We have all been searching for the wrong kind of guys ladies.
    Seems being a doormat is the new trend.. We'll have to add thet to TWIT-er wont we..Noicee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I have picked up a few stds in my day mainly from the women I bought in Thailand and I want to riddle some irish chicks with genital warts too.

What's hairy and red all over? That sort of thing?

That kind of intellectual discussion won't attract the sort of girl you're after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Pass me my box of monocles...

I have the same problem myself.
    I am a dominant man who expects a woman to be submissive.
    Its very difficult to find a woman these days who understands that the man is the master.
    I think the film The Secretary should be treated as an educational film by women.

I like to pretend I'm dominant but I just want to fcuk women over good and proper and fcuk them to the dumps with mind fcuks. I've been told I'm an asshole and a prick amongst other nasty names but they don't understand me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I like to pretend I'm dominant but I just want to fcuk women over good and proper and fcuk them to the dumps with mind fcuks.

How old are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

and set in paranoia into her

You sure you're from Ireland? You will find women here can get quite opinionated at times.

• Advertisement

Kiera wrote: »
    How old are you?

I'm 58

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Farewell
    Au revoir
    Sayonara
    Adios
    Ciao
    Banned.