Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy a 2nd hand xbox 360?

Options
  • 30-12-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

id preferably like the elite cos its the latest version excluding the slim..maybe that will make it more reliable than other versions!

ive checked ebay and adverts, cant find much! the webuy stoe in liffey street is doing elites for like 150 euro but id like to pay 100 maybe go to 120..i dont want loads of games i dont want all ill play is mw3 and fifa!

ill need to buy liv subscription and a wifi antenna thingy seperate of course but where can i get an elite console..in good condition not close to RROD or some crap. any stores in dublin selling 2nd hand ones? any info would be very handy..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

It think it would be better for you to get a slim model. They're extremely reliable unlike the elites (I've had more elites break on me than the original models). Also, the slim comes with a wifi adapter built in. It would only be about €50 more, but it'd be worth it in the long run.

But if you're hell bent on getting an elite, just try game or gamestop, they always have deals on pre-owned consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

I know you already checked but keep your eye on Adverts and Gumtree
    They're always popping up and can be got for a good price.

Advertisement