Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've a bike, is it yours?

• 30-12-2011 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭

Mountain type bike, left or abandoned in the Corbally area in the early hours of Dec 29th, decent condition, easily identified if yours, pm me or Mary street Gardai also have details if you think it belongs to you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

is it a good bike, if so is it black????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Nice to see an honest person :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Is it a blue bike???? 2 wheels, brakes, nice white wall tyres???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

is it a good bike, if so is it black????

Wouldn't be an expert but looks in decent enough nic, not black & won't be going through the colours of the rainbow on here either. Will hold on to it for a while anyway, it's not in the way, make & model??

Just a hunch but reckon it was either stolen & abandoned or owner was too pissed to ride it any further :)

Is it a blue bike???? 2 wheels, brakes, nice white wall tyres???

I don't think it's yours Ken :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

longshot here as my bike was stolen a couple of months ago now, but its not a purple bike with "regazza" on the frame and integrated bullbars in the handlebars? fcukers took the child seat and all even though i'd a thick braided lock on it!

and this is why i said at the time that a bike scheme in limerick city wont work either... :(

xsiborg wrote: »
    longshot here as my bike was stolen a couple of months ago now, but its not a purple bike with "regazza" on the frame and integrated bullbars in the handlebars? fcukers took the child seat and all even though i'd a thick braided lock on it!

and this is why i said at the time that a bike scheme in limerick city wont work either... :(

Not a match I'm afraid :(

Advertisement