Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing play style mid game?

Options
  • 30-12-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Hey all basically Skyrim is my first foray into elder scrolls games and I've found that my play style, which was always quite clear to me in Fallout, is now a little messy and ambiguous. The way my character has evolved has made him good with heavy armour, two handed etc, essentially a warrior class through and through but im quite keen to use magic and get it really high.

My question then is, do people change style during the game after they've already built up a few different areas or do you really need to restart to get the best effect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭kfish2oo2

I wouldn't say its impossible, but its certainly harder than starting a new playthrough. Personally I'm about to start on the same thing - heavy armor, tow handed warrior to magic (at level 26 no less) so I'll keep you updated as I go.

Mostly I'm just planning on spamming as many magic attacks at people as I can, then whipping out the two hander if things get hairy. It helps that my smithing is up to 100 so I can craft some Daedric back up gear and armor.

Advertisement