Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet in Dublin 2

Options
  • 30-12-2011 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey folks,

My better half lost her black fossil wallet in a cab this evening It was just beside St. Stephan's church (The Pepper Cannister). There is a security card and a Pokemon card in the front sleeve of the wallet. The first name of the person it belongs to is 'Ariel' . Please let me know if anyone has found it or can offer helpful info.

Thanks people and everyone have a sweet New Year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Gareth2011

Oh no what bad luck. I don't live in Dublin but I wish you the very best of luck with it. Happy new year to you too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

You won't have a hope of getting that. With the amount of scumbags in our city it will be well gone.

Sorry to hear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Hey folks,

My better half lost her black fossil wallet in a cab this evening It was just beside St. Stephan's church (The Pepper Cannister). There is a security card and a Pokemon card in the front sleeve of the wallet. The first name of the person it belongs to is 'Ariel' . Please let me know if anyone has found it or can offer helpful info.

Thanks people and everyone have a sweet New Year.

Did she leave it in a taxi or drop it? If left in a taxi then contact the Garda stations in this link the taxi driver should have dropped it in to one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,673 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

NickDrake wrote: »
    You won't have a hope of getting that. With the amount of scumbags in our city it will be well gone

Great help, fair play to you. Thomas, I got my wallet returned to me WITH the few hundred €uropeans still in it during the summer in the city... Looks like yours is gone a while now, but best of luck. Here are the five stations that deal with lost property.

Irishtown: 01 666 9600
    Store Street: 01 666 8000
    Finglas: 01 666 7500
    Tallaght: 01 666 6000
    Shankill: 01 666 5900

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

If it was in the cab, you might want to try the Carriage Office.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

WindSock wrote: »
    If it was in the cab, you might want to try the Carriage Office.

Carriage office don't take lost property from taxis anymore, goes to the Garda stations John Rambo mentioned above :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Carriage office was always completely unhelpful anyway for that sort of thing. I also got a wallet back many moons ago with a week's wages in it, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Lost mine before and some saint handed it in to a Garda Stn with cash and all included - have faith!

Advertisement