Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severe Head Pains

Options
  • 30-12-2011 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am 20 years old and for the past two years I have been getting Chronic head pains.
    The Pain Starts in my neck and shoots into my head on the right side of my neck behind my ear. It Is so Painfull that I cannot do anything and I get a throbbing pain in my forehead.
    It takes about a minute for the pain to go but about ten for the throbbing to stop.

The Pain is so severe sometimes that I fall to the floor or have to support myself from the pain. Sometimes if I look up quick it happens or if i lift something and sometimes randomly.

I also have never gotten a nose bleed in my life but have just started getting them in the past two years.

Anyone know what this is ??
    Any advice appreciated :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Go to your doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

You should visit your GP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

op, we can't offer you any advice or suggestions on diagnosis here. you need to see a doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

hefferboi, please don't suggest a potential diagnosis here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement