Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronics project

Options
  • 30-12-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    anybody know of anywhere that would throw together a small box of electronics for me? initially 1 or 2 but could be many more.
    theres no complex internals its mostly connectors on the exterior and a small relay inside.

any one know where i could head bit too small to go to a large scale manufacturing crowd.
    anywhere in the west of ireland would suit best

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

It will be very hard to get any company interested at them quantities unless each one is quite expensive. Most small prototype companies will only be interested in > €5k projects.

Are you looking for a rough prototype? Or a finished product? Are you supplying all schematics ect?

For 2 prototypes you'd probably be best making them up yourself if you can. Pm me if you need more info or help...

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

there not prototypes as such. there an item for work and i just want to see if one can be made/ how expensive they would be to see if they would be a viable option or not. no schematics but the circuit has no real components.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Sure drop me a pm if you want I'll see what I can do...

Advertisement