Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia C3-00 saving sent text messages

Options
  • 31-12-2011 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Got a Nokia C3-00 , when i send a text message it is saving it in the sent items.I dont want this .
    Which setting do i access to turn this off ? I have searched all settings high and low but cant find the option.
    Can anyone help or what do i need to do ?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Menu; messaging; options ; settings ; other; and select No

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Davy wrote: »
    Menu; messaging; options ; settings ; other; and select No

Hi
    Thank you for the reply, tried the above, option is not there.
    Been searching high and low on the phone to switch if off but no success.
    Its a puzzling one :confused:
    Had a look on some other forums and it seems this function is not on some Nokia C3

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Hi
    Thank you for the reply, tried the above, option is not there.
    Been searching high and low on the phone to switch if off but no success.
    Its a puzzling one :confused:
    Had a look on some other forums and it seems this function is not on some Nokia C3

Havent heard of it before now,

Have you checked: Menu > Messaging and More > Message settings> General settings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Have you got the phone manual OP?

if not

http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/Nokia_C3-00_UG_en.pdf

Davy wrote: »
    Havent heard of it before now,

Have you checked: Menu > Messaging and More > Message settings> General settings

Yip, tried that also and when i go via the above route , all i get is the option for Font Size, Graphical Smileys and Delivery reports.

When i check text message setttings , the options in there are Message Centre and Character support.

Its a puzzler,:)
    Thanks again.

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help, i have the manual and went through it fully and still no joy.
    Very strange, phone is brand new out of the box from a phone shop.

Its not a major problem, i like the phone, but you know yourself, annoys me that i cant find the option to switch them off !! Looks like there must be no option on some of the models.

Advertisement