Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Tournament

Options
  • 31-12-2011 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Enter your information here on the spreadsheet if you are interested in the tournament.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ahb7ZQYJLxWRdG02MFZQaDhiSS1kZzRlMWc1LXViekE

Rules:
    XBOX ONLY
    Open Tournament
    No performance enhancing cards

Prize fund:110K (100K donated by jamescd and 10k by myself Copper_pipe)
    Distrubution of prize find to be finalized pending on numbers.
    Will PM jamescd what he thinks as it is mostly his coins :/

DEADLINE TO ENTER INFORMATION INTO SPREADSHEET IS SUNDAY 1PM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Just signed up even tho im rubbish but it should be a laugh. Im free anytime to play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Copper_pipe vs Knex.
    jamescd vs Sabre0001
    Minatauro vs Axwell
    Mr Moon vs discobreaker

Best of luck guys

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

What are the rules regarding disconnects etc?
    When have we to try get them played by?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Added my name to make an even 10, realise I'm past the deadline so if im too late thats fine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

My connection is dodgy so if I drop at any time (winning or losing), I'll concede - too much hassle otherwise!

🤪

• Advertisement

Anyone know how to set up a tournament with 10 ppl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Not sure. I'm about to play Sabre0001. ill just invite him to a friendly game and post the result here ?

@Axwell: Whenever you get the chance i suppose. Whoever wins can just get the prize off me whenever. I'll be around :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Dont think anything apart from playing each other in friendlies is possible in UT.

Axwell wrote: »

Dont think anything apart from playing each other in friendlies is possible in UT.

I know you can only play friendlies think I may have to exclude the two that joined late as it affects the draw

Assumed you meant how to setup a tournament in UT..if its a straight forward knockout then it isn't possible with 10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Whats the story with this?

Is it still open to join?
    i have an UT for the Xbox but havent touched it, so all bronze!

Assumed you meant how to setup a tournament in UT..if its a straight forward knockout then it isn't possible with 10.

my decision is to have the 8 people that Have stated their interest involved and the fixtures I have posted earlier will be used

Knex beats Copper_pipe 1-0

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Confirmed. Good game mate, well played. You were unfortunate enough not to get to a goal yourself, especially that offside one!

Knex. wrote: »

Confirmed. Good game mate, well played. You were unfortunate enough not to get to a goal yourself, especially that offside one!

Thought I had a goal right at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

Just to confirm

Minitauro 10 Nil - Axwell 2.

He scored a good free kick. I had to go all out but was more wasteful in front of goal than liverpool. He caught me on the counter in 90th min.

So well done and good game.

Minatauro wrote: »
    Just to confirm

Minitauro 10 Nil - Axwell 2.

He scored a good free kick. I had to go all out but was more wasteful in front of goal than liverpool. He caught me on the counter in 90th min.

So well done and good game.

Nearly threw the controller through the tv when Bent missed that sitter one on one with the keeper around the 70th minute because was expecting an equaliser at the other end. Glad to come out of this one, under a lot of pressure when you went all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

**** Vodafone. Jamesmcd goes through. Straight after kickoff my internet drops. He goes through.....

Or if he really wants to play, someone takes my place.

🤪

Yeah that's **** mate. Eircom gives me a lot of trouble as well, especially during the evening.

If Wisesmurf still wants to participate, I don't mind playing him :)

jamescd wrote: »
    Yeah that's **** mate. Eircom gives me a lot of trouble as well, especially during the evening.

If Wisesmurf still wants to participate, I don't mind playing him :)

Ya if wisesmurf is around thats ok

• Advertisement

Im around lads and good to go. I'll PM you James to arrange a time.

Jamesmcd hammered me 5–1. Could have been more. Clinical finishing. GG man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Hey I signed up for this too, my gamertag is bulletsforwar on the list. Am I able to enter this or is their an available game or what?

Sorry cyberwaste, no place for you unless someone drops out :o

Just need Mr Moon and discobreaker to play their game, and we can begin the semifinals :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Just need Mr Moon and discobreaker to play their game, and we can begin the semifinals :)

I'm around tonight after the match if this discobreaker lad is, is that his gamertag?

Need to add him on Live.

Mr Moon wrote: »

I'm around tonight after the match if this discobreaker lad is, is that his gamertag?

Need to add him on Live.

his gamertag is discobeaker

Thought his name was discobreaker but its actually discobeaker

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

Hey jamescd after seeing your fairly clinical, and you said if you won you would give the winnings away can I lay claim to it if you do happen to win it. :o

I need to improve my Brazilian team and Silva aint cheap :D . Sorry for being cheeky but if you dont ask youll never receive :)

Minatauro wrote: »
    Sorry for being cheeky but if you dont ask youll never receive :)

:pac: Yeaaaah right...if he wins then they should obviously go to the person he beats in the final. We all have teams we need to improve :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

:pac: Yeaaaah right...if he wins then they should obviously go to the person he beats in the final. We all have teams we need to improve :p

Agreed! Unless of course its me hes playing in the semis... :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

No sign of discobeaker last night. I've sent a FR to him anyway.

I'll be on again tonight anyway.

Advertisement