Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Tournament

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Yup, my keeper had a horrorshow, let in 3 very soft goals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Whats happening with the other semi final lads?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I have a Masters due tomorrow so it wont be played till tomorrow night or Tuesday once that is submitted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Moon 5-3 Axwell

Was 5-1 up but lack of concentration let in a few goals at the end.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Moon 5-3 Axwell

Was fluking it and somehow 5-1 up (probably thanks to my crap connection) but then the luck started to run out (my torrents were done downloading) and he got a few goals in the end..lucky to win it..

FYP :D

• Advertisement

Axwell put up a card for buy now 20k and PM me details.

So it's Knex. against Moon in the final then :)

Pm me Moon if you want the game tonight. I'll be around tomorrow night as well anyway!

Just played Moon in an absolutely epic final in which he won 4-3 in with virtually the last kick of the game in extra time. Must say that final goal was one of the best ever scored against me in terms of pass and move, couldn't get near ya.

Started brightly, scoring inside 5 mins and had a bit of possession. Then Moon scored in the 18th min and my the 26th he was 3-1 up. And went in with the lead at half time.

Came out strong enough in 2nd half, all out attack from the go but found I couldn't break him down through the middle so had to start crossing the ball (something I rarely do). 89th min and 90th min I got the goals( must of been sickening that mate :p ), and into extra time we went.

Hit the inside of the post in the 1st half of extra time and had a feeling then that my luck had run out. Sure enough with the last 5 min in the 2nd half of extra time Moon started piling on the pressure. 120 min on the clock and he rounds off an excellent passing move outside my box before slipping his striker through to finish with barely any time for me to kick off again.

Great game mate, well played and congratulations on the tournament/coins!

(Said I'd do a mini match report for the craic :D )

What a final Knex and myself had.

Finished 4-3 to me AET

He took the lead with a neat goal in the 4th minute, Walcott leveled things in the 18th and then a cracker from Darren Fletcher in the 26th put me 2-1 up, Hernandez made it 3-1 a minute later with a neat move and finished well.

HT 3-1

Second half begins, the entire half is all Knex, he didn't get any clear cut chances but had me under the cosh. 89th and 90th minute goals brought the game to extra time.

FT 3-3

More even now in extra time, a few chances for either side, and just as penalties loomed, Samir Nasri pops in with the winner.

GG, really enjoyed it although my heart is still racing lol

AET 4-3

Definitely one of the most enjoyable games I've had in FIFA 12 anyway :D Wide awake after that now lol

• Advertisement

Both of you put up players (Moon for 80k buy now and Knex. for 40k buy now) and PM me the details.

Commiserations to Knex. and congrats to Moon :)

Alright, I've given Moon his prize.

Axwell and Knex., PM me your player details when you get the chance :)

What commission do EA take on sales in UT? Shouldnt we be putting players up for 20k+ the fee so we get the 20k or is it a tiny amount??

Nice one touch passing there :D

Was frantically trying to control my DM and run him into that open area but it kept missing him when I was hitting the analogue :( Always takes me a while to think of moving over the fullback then :p

Thanks James, I'll put one up now and PM you.

Axwell wrote: »
    What commission do EA take on sales in UT? Shouldnt we be putting players up for 20k+ the fee so we get the 20k or is it a tiny amount??

5% of 20k so 1k. If that bothers you then by all means put it up for 21k :p

Nah was just thinking more how much it would be to Moon and Knex..thought it was 10%

Wow must buy more Scottish Bronze RB...just sold one for 20k!! :P

If you had won, you'd have sold him for 80k. Just sayin :D

• Advertisement

Who asked ya!...:P

Advertisement