Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beretta a400 Xplor - kick off

• 31-12-2011 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

a400009.jpg[IMG]http://a400 017 .jpg[/IMG]Hi everyone
    I bought this gun new about four months ago . I've only gone hunting with it on 4 days and only has seen about 30 cartridges through it .the reason I'm selling is I'm more into foxing so would like to upgrade the rifle . The gun is nice and light for hunting and dosnt have a single Mark on it .comes in padded beretta case with chokes warranty etc.I've taken pics but don't know how to upload them :(
    I'm looking for 1450 as it's as good as new
    Would also be interested in trading for tikka t3
    Can email pics if interested
    Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Amrgun

Do you have any pictures? Any info. on barrel length, chamber length, or proofing?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭twin27

26 inch barrel
    I will email pics if you want to pm me your email address .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Amrgun

PM Sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭Jimmac

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭twin27

SOLD Thanks for all inquiries .

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement