Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swtor camera

Options
  • 31-12-2011 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

i tried some pvp on my lvl 20 operative and what became very apparent to me is some issues with the camera.. im playing a fast moving mele type,running through people trying to get off backstabs and interupt casts and such, i have the camera max range but whenever i come near a wall or something tallish the camera zooms right into my back and i can only really see in front of me in a limited cone.. i then have to use my mousewheel during combat to zoom the cam back out

during the course of one 25 second fight i may have this camera zooming issue 3 times and its rather annoying now. is this an issue for anyone else? im considering rolling a ranged class,actually im considering not bothering with pvp at all as it doesnt feel like any fun for various reasons i wont go on about

is there any settings the will automaticaally zoom the cam back out to max range for me wen i move my back away from facing a wall?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Camera setting s have a fair few bugs, nuisance at the moment is the random shooting camera up to the sky and flipping 180* upwards, so annoying

Advertisement