Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hipster Bo//ox

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Teddy_Picker

krudler wrote: »
    he's also one of the best actors of this generation.

I do hate hipsters though, theres (well was) a girl on my facebook feed who takes pictures of everything with that hipster vision filter on photos, you know the one that makes them look all old and badly developed cos thats so like, random and cool. used to drive me nuts when i worked in a music shop and all these little hipster tim burton loving fcukers would be hugging each other non stop with their jack skellington backpacks and mismatched stripy random socks, eat a bag of dicks you little knobends!

Wow. How do you manage to cope in this world of people not sharing your exact tastes and fashion preferences.

People in liking stuff that I don't like shocker!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

krudler wrote: »
    used to drive me nuts when i worked in a music shop and all these little hipster tim burton loving fcukers would be hugging each other non stop!

Jesus I hate him, only decent film he made was Batman and that's hard to fúck up (although Joel Schumacher did). The rest is all kooky looking ****e about how much he fancies Johnny Depp, I think it's what they showed to the monkeys in 28 days later to make them succumb to rage.

As for hipsters, Melbourne has to be the world HQ of these gowels. During the week temperatures were in the high 30s Celsius and they were walking around in t-shirts, beenie hats and scarves. I wouldn't wear a scarf if I was close to hypothermia in case anyone assumed I was like these tubes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Dean09 wrote: »
    Fukn hipsters.
    Anybody see that hipster "art" video where some chick pours beans on herself while talking backwards and fingering herself, and then she finishes off by píssing in a can??!!!

One of the weirdest fukn videos I've ever seen.

oh ill show ye weird ****, if anything that video was a normal day in the office for most of us,

MOT: Having spent years doing and teaching photoshop among other popular pc tools... to hipster tools....

lets just say.... If i could hit them with my car, i mean run them over Slowly while they ride their fixie.... i'd back over them slowly then pull forward Again and again and again, but thats too mainstream.

Advertisement