Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This annoyed me in Safeway

Options
  • 31-12-2011 4:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭

Little Rant

In Safeway there is a nice serve yourself area.

It annoys me greatly when people take a Full trolley up to it then make a f**king pigs ear of taking stuff out and bagging it themselves. It takes twice as long as just waiting for a checkout aisle.

Its designed for a shopping basket or less people FFS....today there was three out of the 5 spots tied up like this.

Sorry this annoy anyone else or just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Just a friendly suggestion gor your new years resolution.... don't sweat the small stuff! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Some people are f**king idiots, I am just boarding an international flight and went through Sercuity and the clown in front had a food processor in his carryon bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Large Carry on is another gripe unless your on Ryanair and the hold already is full of cattle and lourdes holy water.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Try people drinking in the airside Cork Airport bar less than 5 feet from the gate for their plane and still missing it despite several calls for them. Turn up 1 hr later than take off time to the gate and scream the place down for them being left behind...

Advertisement