Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Karma 1 Otterbox IPhone case

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

ok change of plan. As of this evening I now know of someone with an Iphone 4s. If I'm not too late or over the 45 limit. Tx :D

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Gun Shy

Karma closed . I was away so only getting to the list now haven't even checked the bonus no give me a few mins.

Karma closed . I was away so only getting to the list now haven't even checked the bonus no give me a few mins.

The bonus number on tonight's lotto was 11, the eleventh poster confirming their entry to the karma was tonysopprano.
    Congrats tony PM me with details
    Item being posted on Monday, I'm leaving it open to appeal just in case I've made a mistake, could someone double check it out for me thanks JUST TO MAKE SURE I GOT IT RIGHT.
    GS

Advertisement