Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fascia/Soffit - nails with white heads

• 31-12-2011 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

I think that they are called poly poppets or something like that. I need to find somewhere in Dublin that I might be able to get about two dozen of these nails today (New Years Eve). My usual haunts like Goodwins in Lucan or O'Mahonys in Ballymoount are closed until Tuesday. Anybody have any ideas??

And may I also be the first to wish all the lads and lassies on here all of the best for 2012!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

poly tops you can get them in B&Q but the heads are a little bigger than normal, where are you based ??????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Lucan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

650gs wrote: »
    poly tops you can get them in B&Q but the heads are a little bigger than normal, where are you based ??????????
    Thanks went over there just now. Those heads are too big and so too (€8 something for a smallish pack) was the price. Job put on hold until the Builders Providers reopen next week.

Advertisement