Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house, need advice

Options
  • 31-12-2011 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

My wife and I are buying our first house and for budget and work reasons we're looking around navan.

The areas our budget let's us to go for are ros na ri, boyne view, bailis downs, chestnut court and millbrook.

Neither of us know Navan and everyone we ask has a different opinion(I'm sure any replies I get here will have a range of opinions too).

I know, like everywhere there are nice areas and rough areas, just trying to figure out which is which.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭unaoz

hello did you buy a house? in which area? i am looking at a house in bailis downs and am wondering what that area is like theres great price on a house there....

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭haminka

Blackcastle Estate in Navan, safe, nice area, very settled, close to N2 or M3. made it in 20 mins to Blanch last Friday, so close as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

St. Mary's Park too, even Troytown and Abbeygrove could fit the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

haminka wrote: »
    Blackcastle Estate in Navan, safe, nice area, very settled, close to N2 or M3. made it in 20 mins to Blanch last Friday, so close as well.

Not by obeying speed limit!!! :D

Advertisement