Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animator Wanted For Music Video

Options
  • 31-12-2011 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello!
    I'm looking for an animator or someone who could make a good stab at an animation based music video. It's for a new single being released mid-February which will be getting regional and national media/radio exposure in both the UK and Ireland. The style I'm hoping for is quite minimal in keeping with the style of the artwork. It's a 3 and half minute radio friendly track. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to pay (much) as I'm releasing the single/album myself but would credit the artist properly and give a percentage of the royalties the video generates. If you're interested in working on the project please PM me and I'll send over the track/artwork/further info. Here's a link to check out some music:
    http://www.soundcloud.com/michael-maclennan
    Thanks for your time.
    Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nonmonotonic

You should try a post to the edu section. Ballyfermot and IADT have animation students.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭IPR_Iain

which track is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Nigel Alexander

Can anyone recommend a Dublin area company to go to that can produce animated company videos but not too expensive? Would be very grateful

Advertisement