Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activities for preschooler/too old for parent/toddler groups now

Options
  • 31-12-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Littlest one (nearly 3) is now getting too old for the parent/toddler groups and will be at home with me until next Sept.

Looking for activities to stimulate; I am aware of music groups and swimming, but what else is there? Is there still the Charlesland sportscentre sporty thing for young kids? Does anyone have any details or experience of it?Any dancing? Any art?

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Fi Fi

I think Zoom do different activities during the week. Maybe give them a ring in case there's not alot on the website. I'm not sure of the details for Shoreline, but had a look at their notice board and there was a few things on mid week. It's the office beside the playground. Let me know if u hear of anything else. I'm always looking for something at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Zoom do the make/bake mornings, but tbh, we are kind of bored of the ball/soft play places and do making and baking at home.

Someone mentioned Zumba for kids? or would an (almost) 3 year old be too young for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MelanieB

Lynda from Junglemania knows some one doing that group and says its for over 4s, they are based in Charlesland so nice and local too :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.242061752490838.64208.215652168465130&type=1

Advertisement