Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Thunderstorm over Clew Bay

Options
  • 01-01-2012 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Absolutley mental thunder storm over Clew Bay for the last 20 minutes... torrential rain; mad winds; crazy thunder and lightning the likes of which I have rarely witnessed before. :eek:

Happy New Year everyone and thanks Mother Nature for the 'fireworks' display.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Headed for Castlebar Ballina and Sligo now.

186779.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Its here now, thought i was hearing things until there was another huge clap of thunder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

snow ghost wrote: »
    Absolutley mental thunder storm over Clew Bay for the last 20 minutes... torrential rain; mad winds; crazy thunder and lightning the likes of which I have rarely witnessed before. :eek:

Congratulations! Nice way to end the year, let's hope it is a good sign for the new one ahead!

186781.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Wow, how absolutely wonderful!!

I'm scared of wind but totally adore thunder storms.

Advertisement