Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy Neighbours Forest Fields Road

Options
  • 01-01-2012 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

Forest Fields Road, River Valley.

Ok - it's 1.40 am on the first of January and some bollock$ has had a marquee and a disco blaring around the neighbourhood since about 7 or 8 pm.

Who do these people think they are?

Am I out of step here?

I mean, I know it's new year's night and all that but there are old people, children etc etc etc (not in my house) around and this is a residential area. (I'm about 100 m from this swine's house and I can hear it - God help anyone nearer)

How can people be so inconsiderate? Is there any point in phoning the cops?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭john t

100mtrs and still anoying, police need 3 neighbours too complain...but if it very loud record for dept of enviroment..or if me id wait and return noise level nuisance favor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Born2bwild.

You should change your name to Born2bMild.

Sorry couldn't resist, I am not keeping my neighbours awake at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

Yeah - or born2bacrankyoldba$tard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

born2bwild wrote: »
    Yeah - or born2bacrankyoldba$tard?

ha ha !
    Was only messing by the way.

Have some music playing here but the neighbours are older than me so I keep the noise way down out of respect. They might be asleep.

yeah we will be drinkin and music till bout 6am but not loud... noise in the distance is ok but if it too much the return noise will be a bitch...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Ring the guards if its too much, from past experience they're actually quite quick to step in, especially at this hour. Though I will say this is one of the few nights of the year where people want to party til the early hours, so maybe live and let live. Could you knock in and ask them to turn it down?

we police reguire 3 calls about noise too respond...best too return favour early in morning after 8am...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 shanemasseyman

just jealous you didnt get invited?

Advertisement