Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2012!, what are we going to do this year?

• 01-01-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Anyone sorted out comps or away shoots for 2012 then?

There are a load to choose from!

Dortmund, Hanover, Pilzen, IoM, Bisley..................;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

IoM for me and, qualification depending, Milan and Munich. Working away here and results are positive so far, but we ain't there yet and it means nothing until there's a qualifying shoot or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Yeah Dave, I'm hopeing for IoM, Hanover and a couple of shoots at Bisley! and of course the all important qualifications for London,Munich and Milan!!;)

May as well stay positive! Training's going well. Range opens again this saturday, so back to training live then. Just lots and lots of match scores to get it together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Intershoot from Feb 1-5, and then I think the shooting's going to have to wind down as we're expecting our first in March. Hopefully, I'll be back to training and up to standard in time to go to RIAC in December and then push on towards Intershoot in 2013 and the Europeans and maybe even a World Cup after that point...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Sparks wrote: »
    Intershoot from Feb 1-5, and then I think the shooting's going to have to wind down as we're expecting our first in March. Hopefully, I'll be back to training and up to standard in time to go to RIAC in December and then push on towards Intershoot in 2013 and the Europeans and maybe even a World Cup after that point...

Well done on the qualification for Intershoot!!
    I'm training at air and 3P at the moment but feel its better concentrating on prone until after the Olympics as unless I was shooting 1140+ consistantly I feel it wouldnt be worth it!, the air training is just to help the 3P although I might do some comps at the end of 2012!!;)

• Advertisement

FLOYDSTER wrote: »
    Well done on the qualification for Intershoot!!
    I'm training at air and 3P at the moment but feel its better concentrating on prone until after the Olympics as unless I was shooting 1140+ consistantly I feel it wouldnt be worth it!, the air training is just to help the 3P although I might do some comps at the end of 2012!!;)

That would be cool. I'm also back to air rifle and hoping to get properly started on the 3x40 as well. Prone's the main game but it'll all feed back and supplement one another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

Probably not very many on the cards this year!

Might try to slip my head in Q3 or Q4 depending on what is on, but it's looking like lots of training at prone, 3x40 and air!

:)

Advertisement