Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke in Limerick!

• 01-01-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

I might still be a bit drunk from last but does anyone know anywhere in town that does karaoke? cant find anywhere that does it! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

dave 27 wrote: »
    I might still be a bit drunk from last but does anyone know anywhere in town that does karaoke? cant find anywhere that does it! :(

O'Donnell's Pub (11 Wickham Street, Limerick) Every Sat. and Sunday night. Starts around 9pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

The voice karoke challenge is coming to foleys/riddlers on jan 7th and 8th.

Check out voice hosts on facebook :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭skyguy19

the Imperial bar in careys road is great for its Karoke and cheap drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

karaoke with june!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheEntertainer

I know Squire Mcguires does brilliant Karaoke. Bin in there once before for it and if im right they do it every sat night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

cool o'connels seems to be the better place, being in the market quarter and all so very central

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

dave 27 wrote: »
    cool o'connels seems to be the better place, being in the market quarter and all so very central

don't think O'connells do karoke, O'Donnells is the place mentioned in the first response if thats what you are referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

Birdie086 wrote: »
    don't think O'connells do karoke, O'Donnells is the place mentioned in the first response if thats what you are referring to.

jesus i really need to read these posts properly! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Mikel91

The stables in UL do it every wens as well.

Advertisement