Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land for bees

• 01-01-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I'm a beekeeper in the wicklow area and I am looking for somebody that has a patch of land that would hold some bee hives.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

How much space do you require ? What is involved ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 adopt a bee hive

Not very much about 10m2, not close to house. Away from road and eyes. Morning sun is good. And to be able to access them without much Hazel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Not very much about 10m2, not close to house. Away from road and eyes. Morning sun is good. And to be able to access them without much Hazel.
    I'm curious about the issue with Hazel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭laros

I'm curious about the issue with Hazel?

Hi mothman.... I think its a spelling mistake I think OP meant "Hassle" instead of Hazel... ie... Access without too much Hassle..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

laros wrote: »
    Hi mothman.... I think its a spelling mistake I think OP meant "Hassle" instead of Hazel... ie... Access without too much Hassle..... :D
    Lol, never would have tweaked that, was thinking that it made the bees angry or something....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 adopt a bee hive

Yea sorry about that. :D

Advertisement