Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knocknacarra water gone

Options
  • 01-01-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

New year's day, just out of the scratcher and it seems my water is gone. It was being turned off at night intermittently for the past few months but was always back early in the morning. It's a bit of a pain to say the least, given the amout of rain we had in 2011 they've had enough time to have sorted out whatever leaks they had...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mollie Breathna

Watermain burst at upper end of Ballymoneen Road. Being worked on at minute according to : http://www.water.galwaycity.ie/gcc/default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

Thanks for that, nice to know it's being worked on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Pressure seems a bit better today. Was never off yesterday for me but too low for a power shower or laundry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Mine was still gone as of 8.45am today, no shower. :mad:

Hopefully its back by the time I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Seems there's low water pressure in Knocknacarra now - anybody else affected?

• Advertisement
Advertisement