Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Law Jobs UK

• 01-01-2012 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has any good websites for legal work (paralegal) in London?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dats_right

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭rbag

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 lolita60

I'm a Law Graduate with what seems like very little prospects in this country at the moment. I'm thinking of making a move abroad to see if I can manage to get some experience ideally as a Paralegal or Legal Administrator, would be happy with anything at the moment..... I was thinking of the UK (Manchester/Liverpool) but I have just plucked that out of the sky. Wouldn't be interested in going to Oz or Canada....

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I could go about it?? I have been looking up jobs on totallylegal but they seem to want people with a minimum of 4-5 years experience as opposed to the 6months I posses...

Has anyone done something similar??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Bear in mind UK Jobs outside of London are paid a fraction of what Irish people are used to. The tax rate is also alot higher when you factor in local authority taxes.

Cost of living is much lower to be fair but overall you have alot less disposable income.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Merged and UK jobs thread created. I have a feeling that this may be a useful resource - so if anyone else has advice on this topic, heard of any good jobs or knows good websites; post here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement