If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo HTX22HDX

Options
  • 01-01-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭

How much would I be Looking for this piece of Kit. Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Emperor1989.

The current price on the Onkyo HTX22HDX is priced at £219.95 with delivery priced at £12.99

At the moment I have no stock of this product but if you are interested in one I could have one delivered to us on Friday of this week which would make delivery to yourself Monday 9th Jan.

Let me know if you have nay further questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Yh i would be interested in that.

Thanks

Sorry for delay

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Emperor1989.

If you would like to PM me you full address and a contact number I can get the order placed onto our system to get on of these ordered in for you.

Delviery to ourselves would be this friday making delivery to yourself 16.01.12 if that still suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭philboy

Apologies for jumping in on this thread.

Do you also sell the "Centre and Rear Speaker Package" for the Onkyo HTX22HDX to make it a 5.1 system. If so, how much would it cost for the complete set.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

philboy wrote: »
    Apologies for jumping in on this thread.

Do you also sell the "Centre and Rear Speaker Package" for the Onkyo HTX22HDX to make it a 5.1 system. If so, how much would it cost for the complete set.

Thanks.

Hi Philboy,

We do indeed sell the add on speaker pack. Our current price on this is £79.95 + £12.99 delivery.

I've none in the store atm. Can get them in tho if you were interested.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Regards.
    Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.