Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help lads!!

Options
  • 01-01-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Got an xbox over crimbo after being a ps3 man all my life!!

Set up xbox gold etc etc!

But when i go online and play a game of fifa or something bout 20 mins in to playing online i get signed out of xbox live for no reason mid way through gaming!!
    Never had a problem with the ps3 and i have all bars full in connection strength...

Im using Wireless eircom broadband! Any help would be appreciated as its turning me off playing xbox and to be honest its a beast of a machine and just bought halo series!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Your Eircom router is the problem. Its a piece of crap.

Read this post, it should help you. If not, your only other options are to either connect your Xbox with a cable, or get a new router.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75406177&postcount=1

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Flashdean

thanks mate il try this!

it wont affect connection to ps3 and laptop etc if i do thi will it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Flashdean wrote: »
    thanks mate il try this!

it wont affect connection to ps3 and laptop etc if i do thi will it?

It shouldnt.

I havent tried it personally, I just went out and got a new router to replace the eircom one. But I've sent that on to a few friends and it seems to have done the job for them.

Advertisement