Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy a longish black cardigan?

• 01-01-2012 5:49pm

Anyone know where to get a good quality, preferably cotton, longish black long-sleeved cardigan? Seems like an easy thing to get, but all the ones I've seen have been acrylic, shapeless or 3/4 sleeves. I normally get them in Zara, but the only nice ones I've seen in there are about 50 euro this year which is way over budget.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭karina62

have you tried ebay...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

Have you looked in Dunnes? I was in there yesterday and remember thinking to myself that there was loads of cardi's in stock! Mightn't be what you're looking for but just though I'd mention it anyway.

EDIT: I'm looking at your location being London so Dunnes mightn't be an option

I'm home in Ireland now. I did check Dunnes but the cardigans I saw were really cheap looking and made from viscose. I might have to just keep checking Zara!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

I got a few pretty decent or the money cardis in forever 21 for about €20/25, not sure what they have in at the moment tho.

Mango is pretty good for cardis actually, I got a few there this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 2022rae

I have one just like you described from H&M, I did get mine a while back but they often have similar style 'basics' in stock again and again so might be worth checking out/keeping an eye out there! Hope this helps! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Tk maxx just for a look in their cardi bundle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Gap sometimes have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 bellieella

I find next quite good for handy knits and it's not too expensive

Advertisement